XV

At the shop Criss was working on some stuff when JD came in looking upset

At the shop Criss was working on some stuff when JD came in looking upset.  Criss saw his brother and ran over.  "JD what's wrong you look like someone died" he asked  "Someone did Criss".  Thinking it was his mother Criss stepped back ready to cry.  "It isn't mom Criss it's Josephine she went to bed last night and never woke up they're doing an autopsy on her".  Criss wiped the tears from his face and asked where Johnny was. 

"Costa has him but he wants you Criss"JD replied.  "Give me a second" and went to get his coat.  At Costa's house Johnny just sat on the couch crying as Costa tried his best to comfort the child.  When Criss walked in Johnny ran right to him and Criss scooped him up as he cried.  Criss just held him as tears fell down his face as well.  After Johnny fell asleep from exhaustion the brother sat to discus what to do with Josephine. 

"I called Rose and told her what happened she wants to pay for the funeral" Criss stated.  "I found the key to her safety deposit box and her will"JD added.  "What do we do with Johnny call social services".  "No Costa she put in her will that Criss takes custody of Johnny in the mist of her death" JD replied. 

"What about Johnny's father I know he's in jail but what if he wants custody of the child?"Criss wondered.  "I found out the guy's in jail for twenty year and the courts would have to be idiots to give Johnny to his father who took his two year old son with him as he robbed a jewelry store"JD remarked. 

"True but I'll talk to Austin in the morning and have him make sure if his father gets out on good behavior or something that he can't get custody of Johnny"Criss suggested.  "MOMMY!!!"A voice yelled.  The guys ran up and saw Johnny in bed crying for his mother.  Criss went over and hugged him.  "It's OK Johnny your mommy's in heaven with grandpa".