V

That night Criss decided to have a family dinner but Criss made sure he wasn't working

That night Criss decided to have a family dinner but Criss made sure he wasn't working.  At the restaurant Criss was at the bar when he saw Josephine talking to a man.  He couldn't hear what they were talking about but he could tell by the guy's body language he wanted more than just talking.  Josephine grabbed a drink and threw it in his face. 

As Josephine was leaving the guy grabbed her arm.  "Let's go" she called out trying to get away from the man.  Criss decided to step in and went over to the man.  "The woman said let go" Criss stated.  "What are you her bodyguard now screw off".  The guy tried to hit Criss but Criss blocked him and grabbed his arm and twist it behind his back.  "I think you've had enough now leave this woman alone and leave before I have you thrown out of this hotel" Criss said 

Criss let him go and he left.  "Thanks Criss".  "No problem I was wondering if you'd like to join me and my family for dinner.  I'd like my mother to meet the woman who knows my brother's good side" as Josephine smirked.  "OK".  "Come on they should be here by now" and they left.  At the table everyone was waiting as Criss came over.  "So who were hitting on this time Criss" JD inquired as he sat down. 

"Very funny I helped Josephine with an unruly guy and invited her to dinner"Criss stated. "Don't tell me you're think of dating her".  "Why you want to?"Criss asked Costa.  The guy chuckled as Josephine walked over.  "Criss I don't think this is a good idea it feels like it should just be for family" she remarked.  "Come on Josephine we want mom to meet you so please sit"JD stated.  She sat down as Dimitra walked over. 

She gave all her children a hug but was a little shocked to see Josephine.  "Who's this?"she asked.  "This is Josephine mom she's the photographer I've been telling you about" Criss remarked.  "Hello" holding out her hand.  "You look familiar dear".  "You saw her as she left my office a few days ago" Criss replied.  "No it's something else I can't put my finger on it".  Josephine kept getting that same vibe herself.  "Come on mom let's enjoy this since Criss is picking up the check" Costa stated as everyone chuckled. 

"Did you grew up in New York?".  "Yes I was born in New York but grew up in Florida" she replied.  "She told us her mother use to work at dad's coffee shop"JD remarked. "What was your mother's name maybe that's where I recognize you?" Dimitra asked.  "My mother's name was Belinda Condor I think".

Criss notices his mother looks angry. "Now I remember you your mother almost ruined my marriage!!!"Dimitra exclaimed.  "What do you mean?" JD asked confused.  "Your father had an affair with her mother and considered leaving me for her mother" pointing at Josephine.  The guys were shocked.  "Dimitra that was years ago" Josephine said getting up.  "Get out and leave my family alone!!!"Dimitra yelled.  Josephine left as her sons looked at their mother in shock at what she just relieved.