VI

After what their mother told them the guys went to Criss's suite to talk.  "I can't believe dad had an affair" JD remarked.  "And dad was considering leaving mom for her and Josephine"Costa added.  As the two talked Criss looked out the window.  "Criss you want to add to this conversation" JD inquired.  "I was thinking about what Josephine told me.  She said that reason her dad went back to mom was she was pregnant with her third child: me.  What if mom didn't get pregnant with me dad would of left mom and you guys for Josephine and her mother" Criss said. 

"You think that it's your fault that you were conceived.  Are you having a case of temporary insanity Criss"Costa inquired.  "Maybe if I wasn't born maybe Josephine wouldn't of had the bad life she had with her birth mother" Criss suggested sitting down.  "Christopher don't go down that path.  It's nobody's fault dad had an affair that produce a child"JD said.  "I just don't understand why dad did that to mom.  Why cheat on such a wonderful woman"

"Who knows why men cheat Criss.  Maybe dad was having a mid life crisis or something" JD suggested. "This is just mind blowing why did mom keep this from us.  Why hide the fact we have a half sister" Criss inquired.  "Because she was apart of something that mom didn't want to relive.  I know that if I cheated on Lynn and conceived a child because of it.  Lynn would feel like I was rubbing her face into the fact I had another child by another woman" JD stated. 

"I wonder if dad took care of Josephine I know mom would kill all of us we had a child out of wedlock and didn't take care of the child.  She'd want us to take responsibility for the child"Criss remarked.  "Unless you can turn back time Criss we may never know"Costa stated.  "I'm going to go home we'll talk more about this tomorrow with mom"JD remarked. 

"Come on I'll give you a ride see you later" and JD and Costa left.  After they left Criss went over to the kitchen and took out a bottle of vodka.  He grabbed a glass but instead put it back and start chugging the Vodka instead.