XX

Three months had passed and Criss was happy that he had Johnny back in his life and everyone could tell

Three months had passed and Criss was happy that he had Johnny back in his life and everyone could tell. At his house Criss was playing fetch with Johnny and the dogs as the door opened. "Come on buddy time for a drink" Criss remarked.  They both walked in as Criss was getting a juice box for Johnny he heard Johnny say Grammie.  He closed the refrigerator and saw his mother stand there. 

"Here buddy why don't you go watch some cartoons and don't get that on my bed OK".  Johnny went to Criss's room as his mother sat down.  "I see you're enjoy being with him".  "Mom why did you do that put my mental health on trial?"he asked.  "I don't know at first I was angry at your father for having this child with another woman when I found out how you and your brothers became family towards her I just felt like she was an invader and trying to get something from you boys and I thought it was the child, but when your brothers told me how happy you were when that child is here and how you were there for him when Josephine died I guess I saw I was being an ass towards Josephine and that child".

"I'm glad you realize that mom even thou I'm his uncle I care about him and I promised Josephine I'd take care of him which I'm keeping".  "Christopher can forgive for being such PITA*?" she asked.  Criss got up and gave his mother a hug.  "I couldn't stay mad at you mom I love you too much"he replied.  "I was wondering since we never got to celebrate my birthday can we go out tonight". 

"I think I can wrangler up a baby sitter" Criss stated.  "Why don't you bring Johnny with you so I can get to know him".  "Allright" he replied.  That evening  Criss was getting dressed as Johnny came in looking sweet.  "I see you dressed yourself but your shirts backwards".  Johnny chuckled as Criss fixed it.  "There we go come on let's go". 

At the restaurant Criss walked in with Johnny looking for his brothers and mother.  "Hi you must Criss and who's this little cutie?".  "This is my nephew can you say hi to the woman".  Johnny waved at her.  "He's adorable just like his uncle".  "Uncie red face"Johnny said as Criss snickered.  "I'm Shaunyl come on I'll show you to your table with a big boy chair".  As they sat down Shaunyl gave Criss a note and walked off as his brothers showed up.  "Boy that new lady at the door is smoking hot". 

"Don't even brother Costa she gave me her number and she hit on me"Criss replied.  "Maybe I need to bring Johnny with me so I can find a date" as Johnny laughed. 

*Pain In The Ass