XIIII

Around six Josephine came over to get Johnny before Criss had to go to work.  She knocked on the door and Criss opened the door.  "Hey Criss is Johnny ready?".  "He's asleep he crashed a hour ago but I want to talk to you about something".  They both sat down and Josephine asked what it was. 

"I wanted to give you a heads up on our father's side of the family they are heart problems  Both JD and Costa have them and when you passed out today that got me and JD thinking about it" he remarked.  "Thanks for the heads up Criss I'll sent up an appointment with a doctor and make sure everything's OK".  "Mommy" a voice called out.  Coming down the stairs slowly was Johnny. 

"Hey sweetie you ready to go home".  "Don't feel good"he replied.  She walked over and felt his forehead.  "Criss he's warm" she replied.  Then Johnny threw up all over the floor and started to cry.  "Johnny it's OK why don't you clean him up in the bathroom and take his temp I'll call a friend of mine he makes house calls" Criss suggested.  "All right come on buddy let's get you cleaned up" and went to the bathroom. 

After Criss cleaned up the vomit he called his friend and told him what was going on.  "I'll be right over" and hung up as Josephine came down.  "I let him rest in one of the guest room why don't you get to work and I'll wait for you friend" she suggested.  "Want Uncie Criss!!" Johnny called out.  "I can't leave you here with Johnny being sick I'd worry my brains out beside I already rescheduled ". 

As Josephine went up the door bell rang and Criss got it.  Upstairs Johnny was asking for his uncle.  "He's coming sweetie".  Criss came in with his doctor friend which made Johnny nervous.  "It's OK buddy he just wants to make sure you're OK" Criss remarked.  The doctor checked his temp and looked into his eyes and ears and down his throat.  "It's just what I thought"the doctor said. 

"What's that?" Josephine asked.  "It's a stomach bug that's been going around he'll be allright in a few days just give him lots of fluids and if he can't keep any fluids down just give me a call" he replied.  "Thank you for coming".  "It's my pleasure I'll let myself out" and he left. "I'd better get him home".  "Why don't you stay here I don't think traveling with a sick kid like Johnny isn't a good idea"Criss suggested. 

"All right Criss I'm just going home to get some clothes for him and me I'll be right back sweetie".  "I'll stay with him and if he needs the ER I'll call you so keep your phone on"Criss remarked.  "I will" and she left.  When she got back Criss was downstairs having a drink.  "How's Johnny?".  "He's asleep right now but I left the door open so we can hear him if he needs us"Criss stated. 

"Thanks again Criss for doing this for me and Johnny".  "No problem I left a blanket and some pillows in Johnny's room just incase you want to sleep in his room and the bathroom is stocked up with fresh towels and a trash bag just incase Johnny throws up just throw the clothes and anything else in it and I'll get them washed in the morning" Criss stated. 

"Thank you".  "And if you need me to drive you to the ER or Johnny wants his uncle Criss wake me up I don't care" Criss stated.  "Thanks again" and she went upstairs.