Class Up

Inari

Oddly she felt her friend, Veldora disappear. Not as in dead disappear but it shocked the whole world and caused a uproar. Well done old friend, I don't know how you did it but you did it. Somehow he found a way out of that cave.

   Jumping off the tree limb she used her skills Enhanced Endurance and Speed she sped through the Jura Forest without anyone the wiser. Great Muse had informed her it had been a 100 years now after she had asked. 

  Even after this whole time she had not aged a  bit, only growing in power thanks to her Semi-Immortality. Enough of that now, I have to check on the cave.

She was not the only one. "Just an oversized lizard," Her ears pricked. Three adventures from a guild were here. Not a threat, her senses informed her. Still she kept herself unseen as she moved through the cave. She reached Veldora's spot, it was bare of any signs of foul play. Veldora you devil. You found a way out of the cave.

  While this spelled trouble for others  she either did not care or mind much. After all her friend should never been trapped to begin with. All that was left was the rare medical plants that flourished in this rich magical place. Mind as well eat some.

 Over the years of her eating Hipokute grass, she had stored an enormous amount of unbelievably high quality healing potion in her body. Munch, munch, munch, she ate medical plant leaf after the other until she had enough. Her guess is since the plants were rare and rich in magical essence, added to being inside her own body that contained it's own massive amount, along with possible movement and there you go.

  What to do after this ? She mused. She could always go bother the Orges and get in a fight with that sneaky old one. Or maybe I'll  just take a nap here.

She could always leave Jura Forest  but now with things becoming unsteady it was probably best she'd stay. Especially when she felt something similar to her from a distance. With a sigh she got up and raced back to find a Storm Snake shift into a Slime before devouring a bat. She could hear it talking to Great Sage. Must be similar to Great Muse.

  For three days she followed the Slime, hearing it's thoughts which was rather strange since Slimes normally had no intelligence. Added that it was practicing speech, "I'm an alien." A mouth had formed and it could clearly talk after three days of intense training.

Intelligence, added that intense demonic aura. She had a feeling this was another Other Worlder like her. She could see he must have used Magical Perception because he quickly retracted it.

   Poor Goblins must have been terrified like those Fang Wolves, that much Demonic Aura tended to scare off other demons, or at least those lower then said possessor.  She followed unnoticed to the Goblin's rundown village.

Goblins were small and frail demons, lower class of the Demon Scale. Since that was the case she never really bothered them.   

"Aruuuuuu !" She heard a howl. Not far was a Fang Wolf. So I guess they plan on wiping out this Goblin Village then.

      The Slime, Rimuru Tempest had made his mind in protecting the village. Things were getting interesting as a weak fence but the Skill Sticky Silk strengthened it.  And around she saw Steel Silk placed, Steel Silk could easily cut through flesh and had a transparent quality to the naked eye.

   The Wolves came, heedless to the hidden dangers that she could easily sense. At the start they ran heedlessly into the Steel Silk. So much blood dripped off revealing them. Archers shot down wolves. Those who made it though the Steel Silk and weren't shot made it to the fence only to be killed by a spear or blow to the head.