Curse of The Summoned Hero's

Inari

These Cream Puffs are really good, She thought after taking a bite. Well at least Rimura's trip to that place turned out to be decent if they got yummy stuff like this. 

  Wow, She always knew the Church had a dark side. Those who act all high and holy tend to be full of it, She thought as Rimuru explained about the 5 kids who were summoned from their world.

   Royalty and Nobles do the same thing too. She was sure Falmas pulled the same crap if she remembered those rumors about 3 Otherworlders being summoned. Japanese names of some sort but there was nothing pleasant about them.

   And the Headmaster in Ingracia is also Japanese... She reminded herself as she polished off her Cream Puff. "What I don't get is, these kids are ticking time bombs but no one's fixed the problem and it's pretty simple," She drawled earning herself a roomful of eyed while she stole a Cream Puff from Gobuta without him noticing.

   "Shizu also, man you mentioned she kept trying to get in touch with Demon Lord Leon ? Girl clearly wasn't observant if she was so desperate to help them." Making a happy sound as cream exploded in her mouth while everyone watched her. Just waiting for her to explain  the answer to the kid's problem.

  "Spirits but weak ones. Unless you want another Ifrit problem to happen eventually." Rifling through more boxes she shifted into her fox form but smaller then usual as she scavenged for more yummy pastries while the rest yammered about things that had no interest to her.

   How did no one think of using Spirits to help ? She could only question.

Next Day

3rd POV

"Ah, Head Chef ! The dog is back again !" One of the cooks reported as Ranga, who was now the size of the typical large dog sat waiting. "Gotcha. I have the Boxed Lunches for him today," The Chef replied as he wrapped them all up.

   "If it isn't my boy, Ranga." Lowering the boxed lunches he let Ranga smell the package he would be carrying. "These are the kid's lunches, yeah ? Make sure to deliver them safely to Rimuru, okay ? Understand  ?"

    Ranga barked happily in reply.

Walking away as the Head Chef reminded him not to drop the boxed lunches. Good God. Pretending to be a normal dog is no easy task. 

  'Do I understand' ? Hmph, Who does he think I am ? Ranga then ran faster then any normal dog or wolf could ever wish. 

Inari 

"Roar !" A monster bellowed. That's..... A dragon heading for Ingracia  ? She watched in surprise as the Sky Dragon flew toward the city. Now I want it ! Grinning she raced across the distance as she shifted into her Fox form before barreling into the dragon.

     Hmmm ? Looking down at her paw she saw a familiar looking bottle. "The one we use to bottle our Potions ?" Rimuru commented in his larger female form with large black bat wings stretched out.

Merchant

The hell just happened ? He thought. After preparing to die by the dragon only to be saved by two beautiful goddesses. "Could you be the Brumund Merchant that I heard so much about ?" The silver haired beauty asked.

   "Grrr..." The dragon uttered as blood spilled from it's wounds. "Aww, I must have used too much force. Don't attack, I plan on keeping this one," The crimson beauty replied walking past them.

    Dark purple flames appeared around the dragon before it disappeared. "Now I get a dragon to raise !" The beauty cheered before disappearing.

Later 

Staff POV

"Good, that's good," They heard their boss, Myourmiles reply.  ".....Hey, about that kid and woman sitting in the VIP Seat. Don't you think the Shop's Manager's acting oddly deferential to them ? " One of the staff members commented at the odd sight.

   The manager even had a tower of champagne classes set up. And nothing on the price list was cheap either.

  "I heard the masked girl is apparently a teacher at the Freedom Academy. He told us to show both his guest's  our utmost respect."

   "Oh... To think Sir Myourmiles would take such caution  around a child... or that crimson haired beauty... Maybe they found a chip in his defense.... Or he's fallen for them ?"

   "Maybe."

Inari

Staring at the champagne tower, it turned out the idea was so exotic and the people of this world had never thought it up. Leaving Rimuru to talk business she helped herself to the bubble alcohol.

   A sip of the golden beige drink and she tasted notes of complex citrus along a bready taste. Apples, lemons and I detect grapes, Swirling her glass gently she gazed at the smooth liquid with admiration while the staff continued to gossip about them.

   Now I need to have my own wine vineyard and make Malt Beer too, She added to herself. Apple Brandy was very good but a variety was a neccessary thing too. Tempest will just keep growing and so will our resources, She consoled herself.

  Glass after glass she sipped on her drinks as the tower's once impressive size went down until it  was just a small mound. 

47-