Gabil's Ku

3rd pov

 Four days had passed since Souei had appeared as an envoy.

"When you were away there was someone who suggested an alliance. The best strategy is to defend till the moment we meet them," The Chief of the Lizardmen informed his son.

"Father, you've grown old."

"What ?" He questioned as he eyed his son in confusion. Gabil raised his hand, signaling for his followers, "It's a good strategy in using the natural labyrinth to fight against a huge army. But the many routes will let our army disperse and make it hard to attack the enemy."

  The followers closed in on them and drew their weapons. 

"What's the meaning of this !?" Demanded one of the cornered Lizardmen. "Calm down. I don't have any intent in harming you guys. I'll apologize for my violent actions afterwards. Though it makes you uncomfortable, please ensure it till I defeat the Orc Lord."

 "Wait ! Wait son ! Don't act on your own ! At least wait until the Alliance Army has arrived ! Release me now !" He demanded. "Brother Gabil, please think clearly !" His daughter called.

"Gabil-sama, please have this," A Lizardmen on his knees implored with a trident in his hands. "This is Father's...." Gabil felt the powerful current ripple from the weapon. This... this power is....

"Water Vortex Spear," He addressed the weapon, "Do you acknowledge me as your master !"

"Gabil-sama, All the Clan Heads are under our control. There's many youths that were unconvinced with the current Defend Strategy too," One of his followers informed him, still kneeling.

 "Is that so...."

"Everyone is willing to follow you. Please, Gabil-sama," One of the kneeling Lizardmen informed him. "Good then. I shall show you guys how a real Lizardman should fight."

The Orc Army covered the marshes. From one corner sounds echoed as the Lizardmen fought the invading army. "No need to fear ! The Marshes  is the battlefield for our race !!!" Gabil crowed.

"Confuse their movement with our lightning speed techniques ! How could lose to animals that survive on land their whole life !?" The Orcs did indeed move slowly through the water sodden terrain. 

  With ease and speed the Lizardmen took down a armored Orc as they moved through the water at lightning speed. "Our attacks are working ! Just like how Gabil-sama says !" Cheered one of the Lizardmen.

  "Pull back immediately  !" Gabil ordered as more Orcs surged forward. To his dismay the closest Orcs began to feast on the very Orc they had just killed. 

Gabil's disadvantage was that he was ignorant of the Orcs and the dreadfulness of the Orc Lord. But the Head knows and this difference will soon bare it's fangs on him with ominous power.