Queen of The Spirits

Inari

"Whoah," Rimuru's class of Hero Munchins uttered in awe as they eyed the gate. Looks like this Field Trip is going to be a fun one. 

   Inside the labyrinth it turned out they were not alone. "Ahaha, that's funny. Sure, I'll tell you," A disembodied voice replied to Rimuru's question of finding high ranking spirits. "However that's only after you've passed this trial."

   Something large dropped down and eyed them with a single unblinking eye. "A Golem ?" She questioned moving away from the threat that was out to kill them.

  "You seem oddly eager to kill us," Rimuru  echoed her thoughts.

Golems were made out of earth, clay or mud in particular, She remembered.  Something made of earth given life by magic and a written word..... Odd thing is, this Golem appeared to mechanical to be made of earth.

    I feel like I've heard about this thing before. Her tails twitched in irritation as she tried to remember why this thing seemed familiar. Had it been mentioned or had she even seen it.... For all I know I might have been here before.

   She had lived a long time in this world and traveled it only to constantly return to Jura for safety. After all none of the Demon Lords could enter, even if I punched a certain one, She added.

  "Nnow way !? You defeated my Elemental Colossal with one single spell !?" The disembodied voice exclaimed in surprise as Rimuru only left a smoldering imprint of the Golem.

   "Well this has been fun and all but you can come out now. We all know where you are hiding," She pointed out as she eyed the hiding spot. 

..............................

"Well, if you prefer to be burned like that Golem," Rimuru added some incentive of not becoming a pile of smoldering remains left behind. 

  "Here ! Here Here Here !" Shotting toward them was a pixie sized being. "I was feeling a bit embarrassed, but here I am !" The Pixie chatted. You tried to kill us but you get embarrassed after having your golem roasted to a crisp ? Yeah right.

   "I am a pillar of the Ten Great Demon Lords ! Ramiris of the 'Labyrinth' ! Feel free to kneel in my presence  !" With that the cheeky pixie did a pose. Great another Gabil. She groaned as she eyed the strange being who was a proclaimed 'Demon Lord'.

    Like hell such a weak being could be a Demon Lord.

Reaching out she pinched a wing. "Like hell your a Demon Lord, you really should come up with a better lie than that."  The little runt then hammered on but it was in one ear and out the other. Useless stuff from the sound of it.

     "You're friends with that Milim !? Ddon't tell me you're that Slime and Fox that established a Nation of Monsters ?" Surprised she let go of the annoying pest. "That's right."

  Ramiris then exploded into a rant, "Of coooooourse you are !!!!! And just earlier I laughed in  her face when she came to brag about her new friends !!!" Turning to face them she shouted, "Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid !" 

   Ok I've had enough having my ears blasted by this little twerp. Demon Lord or no ! Stretching her hands out she clapped as hard as she could with the Pixie in the gap of her hands.

  "SMACK !!!!" 

5 Minutes later

"Hey, you even within the Ten Great Demon Lords, Milim is an insanely powerful one," The formerly flattened pest spoke up while they were enjoying lunch. "An incarnation of power like her and the delicate Ramiris come under completely different categories.

   You can't compare us !" Looking at the cheeky little blonde who had no dignity of a Demon Lord and lacked any presence.....How are you still alive ? "But aren't both of you 'Demon Lords' ?" Rimuru asked.

   "Yeah, but you can't  ! It's like comparing a Dragon to a Slime ! If all Demon Lords could do was fight, there wouldn't need to be so many of us ! One Milim is enough !" Meaning your the Slime in this comparison, Ramiris ?

   "Okay, okay. So what do you do that makes you so special ?" 

"Knowledge and beauty."

Rimuru slammed his hand down right before he could hit the flat chested pixie. Her tails snapping hit their target however.  "Are you two trying to kill me !" Whined Ramiris. And at the same time they answered in usion, "Yes."  

   "Ah, I saw that shit-eating grin on your face, and I...."

"Your irritated too ?" She finished. Ramiris was like a second Gabil but this irritation just kept buzzing around and her Hyper Intuition had been warning her the minute she stepped foot in this place.

   It's been so weak too. Like the danger was almost a nuisance instead of an actual danger  to her. Answer: It is the result of resisting individual Ramiris's 'Mind Control'.

   "'Mind Control' ......... ?"

Looking guilty Ramiris looked away, "I...I'll stop. Okay ?" 

......................................................................................................................... (a super long pause of silence)

"Now that I think about it, didn't you try to kill us with a Golem as well ?" Rimuru tied up Ramiris with his sticky spider silk. Mind Control.... still feel irritated enough to kill this idiot, She thought as she fought not to turn the pest into stone.

   "Wait, your still mad !? I was just trying to scare you ! It was just a prank ! A playful Fairy Prank !" Playful my ass ! You were honestly trying to kill us with that Golem ! A headache began to form in her brain just from how irritating this idiot was !

 "But what about those who look for the Dwelling of The Spirits never returning ?" She asked. "Maybe they lost their way in the labyrinth ? Usually they find their way out in some  foreign land," The Fairy carelessly replied.

That's cruel in it's own way.

"Plus, why are you blaming me for everything  ? (Cause it is your own fault !) The Golem you destroyed was my greatest masterpiece  !" From behind the other fairies chimed in as they backed their idiot leader.

   "YOU are the one who called it a trial and attacked US," She stressed. "Well I didn't tell you to erase it !!!! You two are the stronger ones ! So you should think about your opponents feelings !!!" Ramiris replied they there were the one's at fault.

   And I didn't even get to help destroy it too !!!

"Ok Rimuru, I'm leaving this mess with you. Also obviously you stole that Golem.... Wait ! That's the Golem the Dwarves were creating !" She added now that the thing reminded her of a bit of gossip she had heard.

   Feeling a headache coming on strong she enveloped herself in her flames and dissapeared. "Fill me in later," Her disembodied voice commented.