Swirling Conspiracy part 2

Laplace

Monster Extermination, that is one of the doctrines of Ruminisim that's widely circulated in the Western Nations. 

      Who could have anticipated this ?

"Pesky insect," The figure in white robes cursed.

To think in the Inner Temple of The Sacred Mountsins of the Holy Land, there would be a vampire clad in priestly robes, He thought to himself. "Staining the presence of the one and only God Ruminas-sama, absolutely unforgivable  !!"

  Oh shit, He thought as he turned to run.

"Shatter !!" The distinguished blonde vampire shot him with red beams, an that's when he realized he was in pieces. I'm going to die, He thought. "This might be....bad."

Ingracia 

"Ahh.... I really thought I was done for," Laplace commented with relief as he gripped the windowsill that was below a bunch of children playing outside. "Hm ?" He then noticed the shapely figured blonde elf eyeing him with a blank expression.

  "Who are ya ?" He asked.

She's an incredible beauty but there's some kind of nostalgic feeling....

"What an idiot," The elf woman dismissed him. He, did she just say idiot ? "This way please, The Lord is waiting," She directed without giving him a single look. "Hey, ya said that Your Lord is waiting, but do ya know who I am ?" 

"Your Laplace-dono from the Moderate Clown Troupe, right ? I heard from the lord." Scratching his masked face he replied, "That so...."

   "Heya, Laplace, I heard you were in a rough spot this time,"  a new voice commented. "So, have you learned the truth behind the Western Saints Church ?" Looking up at his superior he looked down, ears drooping, "Uh, ya see.....The security was too strict so it was impossible  !!!" He clowned.

   "Haven't you found any clues at least  ?"

"What is this....I thought I could sell it for a high price because it's information I went through a lotta trouble to get," He slumped again earning laughter, "Haha, you're a liar after all."

  "Ya sure are mean. I really sympathize with that slime who got caught in ya plans without knowing anything. As expected from ya...the eccentric with twisted ambitions, sporting the public facade of Grandmaster Yuukigarazaka-dono."

King of Farmus

He woke up confused by his surroundings, stone blacks and steel bars greeted his sight while his only functioning arm remained upright and chained. This place.....Is ? He thought as he took in his surrondings.

  "You are awake ?" A woman's voice spoke. Outside his cell was a beautiful monster woman with a ebony black horn. "Wh-what is this place ? Who are you !? Do you know who I am ?!" He demanded, feeling emboldened.

 "I am the King of the Great Nation of Farmus !" He began but she cut him off, "I know. This is the underground jail of The Jura Tempest Federation. I am Chancellor Rimuru-sama's first secretary, Shion. I have come here to interrogate the prisoners."

   With that the elegant oni woman strode inside his cell. "Prisoners....Interrogate....?" He parroted dumbly. "As for you, I'd like you to please tell me about the internal affairs of the Farmus Kingdom. I have received permission to act as I wish. As long as it doesn't cause any deaths.

   I believe Inari-sama has conferred me this opportunity to take revenge.....However, personally speaking, I would like to be frank. I don't feel angry about being killed. The reason I lost was because I was weak and on top of that, I was resurrected," The woman calmly stated as if they were having tea.

  Resurrected  ? He questioned feeling fearful once more. "By the way, did you know Rimuru-sama likes humans ? He would not like us, Subordinate Monsters under his command, to thoughtlessly harm humans."

    "I- I that so ? Let's talk peacefully," He began as panic began to rise. "I'm also willing to cooperate with yo-" He rushed. "But as expected, there is something I just cannot forgive," Her voice dropped lower to a whisper, "Your decision Caused Rimuru-Sama To Slaughter Humans, Rimuru-sama's Pure Hands Have Been Stained With Human Blood !!!!"

   Enraged Shion yelled, screaming her frustration against him, teeth bared as she frightened him even more. "Even shredding you into a thousand pieces wouldn't be enough. I'll make you regret being born into this world for eternity."

  Drawing a massive blade with ease.....

Inari

Screams echoed the underground jail for everyone to hear. "Sounds like Shion's having her fun," She remarked feeling cheerful. Turning to Myulan she added, "Hopefully she wont forget about the barrel full of potion I thoughtfully left her."

   Yep, it would be so disappointing if the human toys broke a little to early and died on them. Turning she fixed her predatory cold gaze on another greedy human who  played a key part in all the mayhem, Archbishop Rayheem of the Western Saints Church of the Farmus Kingdom.

   No longer dressed in his robes but the plain thin cotton attire of what their prisoners wore. He was dirty, reeked of fear as Farmus's own King filled the prison full of the sounds of his screams.

    "I suggest you cough up everything about the church, however I'm hoping you won't for a while.... It'll be Oh so fun teaching you a lesson," She eyed the pudgy cowering priest who suddenly looked like a bleating sheep.

  Or pig, he is certainly fat enough.

"But it would be bad for your body." Pointing at a cell across from the Archbishop to the Razen inhabiting the Japanese punk Shogo, of course now no one would ever mistake him for a human now. 

    Faces of humans emerged out in random parts of his body, some human and others not so much, curved bones like those of the ribs protruded from a shoulder area while his skin was a patchwork, some bumby and bulbous like a toad....

  The human she tormented with just words sobbed at the sight.

"That one tried to save the King. Well, it doesn't matter if you want to end up like that Mage called Razen," She finished with a careless air. He'd break and spill his whole guts out.

King of Farmus

The sound of footsteps getting closer made his body tremble in terror. The sound of those footsteps, He noted they sounded much lighter and did not have the sound heeled shoes made.

   It's not that Oni Woman !!! 

"Sa....Save me," He begged.  The footsteps got closer until he saw a beautiful young silver haired girl with gold eyes looking at him. "You're  a.... girl ? Please release me from here....I was wrong. So I want to explain myself to your lord."

  Lowering his head, he bowed as tears slipped, "I beg you....please permit me an audience. I am the King of Farmus." "I know that."

  Chilled he looked up and gasped at the silver haired mask figure. "Have you already forgotten my voice ?" Uttering a cry he tripped as he scrambled to retreat. "H-help..Let me...l-live."

         "If you're going to explain yourself, There's someone you'll have to talk to before me. The citizens of Farmus Kingdom are going to suffer hardships from now on. We'll have a conference which will decide what we will do with the prisoners.

  You can think carefully about it until then.  This is the burden you and I have to carry on our shoulders." With that the silver haired lord of Jura Forest left.