Incoming Catastrophe

Inari

With the newly named Tempest, the City of Monsters was flooded with new monsters. Mostly friendly monsters and dwarfs..... Not all were friendly. 

   "Haha ! Isn't this a splendid city ! From today, It'll be mine !" A miscreant band of young Hobgoblins had declared only to be pulverized to death by Shion. 

   Another Goblin based group of fools was caught by the by Souei and Shadow Squad. After a brutal beating the offenders would receive public humiliation for half a day and then get kicked out of Tempest.

     And for the screams ? They just said it was Gobuta training with Hakurou.

However when an overwhelming presence  was rapidly incoming..... She stopped and stared up at the sky. This is a Demon Lord...... Her tails flared up as she felt the sheer power that overwhelmed anything she had sensed before.

   "Inari-sama," She faintly heard but ignored as she dashed toward the presence. If they all can't sense it....

A young pink haired girl stood in front of Rimuru as she introduced herself as Demon Lord Milim Nava. Wait.... that's one of the three original Demon Lords !!!!

    Turned out Milim came over to say hi. Only when Shion rushed over wielding her sword... "Ranga ! Take Rimuru-sama  ! Hurry !" Like it was all planned out the giant wolf caught the humanoid slime on his back.

   "What's this ? So you want to play with me ?" Milim had caught the blade and her.Dragon Eyes seemed to be glowing. I should interrupt this before things get worse.....

   However Souei was wrapping up Milim and then Benimaru used Hell Flare. "You guys do know you can't hurt her right ?" She asked as she appeared to them all, right before Milim made a crater.

    .............

Ow, my face hurts, She grimanced while her wounds began to heal themselves to the point not even a scratch could be found. 

  "Take this !" She heard Rimuru yell. Wait....is that ? She saw what Rimuru was planning. No that could work on Milim. The moment the demon honey was plopped in Milim's mouth.... What in the world is this !? I've never anything this tasty in my life !"

ch 30-31

Watching  someone as childish as Milim was funny but getting blasted made her tired. Yawning, "I'll leave this to you, Rimuru." Clambering on Ranga's back she drifted asleep.

   "Gabil !!!" Someone screamed. Jerking she looked to see the Dragon Newt nearly half dead. "Fa-Father, I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel," Gabil commented. "Is Gabil still sane ?" 

  "Your Dad is still alive !" She pointed out.

"But who in the world  is that girl.... ?" Gabil asked. "Oh, that's Demon Lord Milim, She just became Rimuru's bestie and I think mine too," She replied. "Oho so that's.... COME AGAIN !?" The Dragon Newt screamed. 

What Happened

"Oh ! Aren't those Dragon Newts ? How rare !" Milim exclaimed at Gabil and one of his subordinates. "My name is Gabil," Gabil said as he patted Milim's head, "Is this your first time here, Little One ?"

   "...Little One ? Could you be referring to me ?" Milim growled with the look of intense anger in her blue eyes. "Eh ?" Gabil replied in surprise before Milim punched him.

"Listen up. I'll forgive you with only this much because I promised Rimuru. There will be no next time. So watch out for yourself."

  "Haha ! I like you ! Let's be friends !" She laughed. 

Much to her amusement Milim announced that she was friends with both she and Rimuru and that she would be living in Tempest.