The Conference

Inari

Rimuru seemed to be I'll at ease about being appointed as Chairman. "Hey, what did you do before you got reincarnated  ?" She had asked him after using her flames to hide them from everyone.

  Turned out he had been a 37 year old man, no girlfriend  and worked in a Contractor  Firm as Satoru Mikami.

   "I figured you were a civilian Japanese. You act different, too different compared to my life," She had commented before explaining she had been basically a Mafia Princess of one of the main and powerful families.

The Conference was very intersecting, Oni, the Dryad Treyni (googled her name), the Orcs who now that Starving Ones was no longer being used had regained their rationality... Invading Jura Forest  (which is a big no) and eating everyone made them realize that this Conference was must likely their Death Sentence.

  She pouted at this, Rimuru was going to pardon them. If it were her she would have wiped out the entire Orc race but Rimuru was a civilian..... Glancing at the Lizardmen, Gabil had been placed under arrest (just like.what he did to his Chief/ Fathet and Sister) and either be sentenced to death or be banished.

    "This is my first time doing this kind of conference so I might not be the best chairman," Rimuru began with uncertainty. "Just say it," She stated and put us out of our misery on hearing you.

   "Ah yes !" The Slime snapped in attention in Shion's arms. "First I don't think the Orcs have not committed any. I'm  sure the Lizardmen, who have suffered large loses, You would want to object but please hear me out.

    The reason for their military uprising and their current situation."

Long story short Rimuru explained everything, from the famine that drove that to the forest. And yes, she had heard of a place were a famine like wasteland territory so that must have been where the Orc race was from.

    Not like I ever went to the Barren Lands, She added. Rarely she had left Jura Forest in all her years in this world. 

The last, 15,000 Orcs who made it ended up being taken in by Rimuru who formed an alliance. Everyone began to kneel, well except her.  She could practically see what that clueless slime was thinking.

    Is that a custome when forming alliances  ? Even now, I don't fully understand the common sense of monsters. With that the former commonbred human tried to bow down or kneel. Chuckling she decided to give him a break, "Their bowing down to you. The strongest rule."

    And with that the Dryad Treyni announced Rimuru would be the master of the forest which caused him to break out in a sweat. "Just to point something out, I'm not going to bow down, submit or anything so don't think you can rule over me," She warned.

    Just try to make me submit and I'll turn you into stone, She warned with a glare. "Wait ! Wait ! Make Inari master of Jura ! She fought the Orc Disaster too !" Rimuru protested loudly.