A Countries Name and Two Treaties

3rd POV

While Jura Forest was experiencing it's first warm water bath, The Military Nation of Dwargon was experiencing the opposite. 

     "The Orc Lord was subjugated by a new force in the forest," The Dwarf King read outloud. "What !? Which country's military would...." One of the tall dwarf man questioned. "I'm not sure if we can call it a country," The King replied as he took the report to a flame and let it burn.

    "They were able to confirm Hobgoblins and a variant species of Fanged Wolves. It appears that there were four Oni's and a......Kitsune." He had sent his spies after the Slime only to have them found and threatened.

   "Tell this to your master. Any trouble and I'll make all of Dwarf kind pay dearly," The Kitsune Inari had threatened them as she had his spies nearly crushed by her tails.

"Kitsune !" The Council only knew of one Kitsune and this became a bigger deal then the Oni. "It seems that all of them are surbordinants of the slime.... Is what the report says."

    "A Slime that not only a Kitsune but Oni would obey ? This might be an even larger crisis then the Orc Lord," A old dwarf woman commented. The other tall man with a scar on his face eyed his king. "What do you intend on doing, Your Majesty  ?"

    "It's obvious," The report crumbled into ash, "I will have to pay him a visit myself, won't I ? To uncover the identity of this impudent slime."

Inari

She watched in amusement at the scene between two of the Lizardmen. As expected Gabil had been exiled/kicked out of the tribe and marshlands. A death sentence normally for a Lizardmen.

   "Wasn't it because  you missed me and came along ?" Gabil asked only for his sister to shake her head and Dismissed her brother. "You're mistaken. The one I hold in high degree is Souei-sama," The female Lizardmen blushed as she mentioned the stoic oni.

 After that was a sibling squabble while said subordinates cheered on whoever they followed. 

    100 Lizardmen naming later, along with a accidental naming of Gabil. From Lizardmen to Dragon Newts. There seemed to be two types, one has still very Lizardmen with Dragon Horns, Dragon Scales and retractable Dragon Wings.

    The other was more subtle, a human looking version as Gabil's sister, Souka had evolved to. With retractable wings and horns her group was suited for spying.

Later

It became pretty peaceful, except when Gabil somehow messed up with Hipokute grass and ended up growing weeds. This earned his a Black Lightning..... He didn't die of it, Rimuru had gotten used to it.

    The peace did not last long as Souei sounded the alarm of 500 intruders in the sky.

Pegasus carrying armored warriors...... I wonder who, She thought sarcastically as she watched hidden from the naked eye. What does he want ?

   The Pegasus Knights descended together in a spiral.

"To brag about being the Master of the Forest. It seems I will have to teach you your place." Is he asking to be attacked ? A leaf drifted by and three Dryads appeared. "We will not tolerate any arrogance toward the Master of our forest, Dwarf King," Treyni warned.

  Smirking she dropped her illusion and appeared next to Gazel. "How about you spar with me instead  ?" She smirked as the Pegasus Knights jerked back as they reacted. "Inari, I heard you were here."

   Long story short whenever she went to Dwargon it included messing with the king. Smiling she had herself melt away from view and appear to his far side. At the last moment she let herself be seen and continued to toy with him.

   Normally Gazel, when not fighting her the man stood still and reminded her of a mountain.....But with her it was opposite, she used her tails and jabbed at him while keeping his weapon busy.

    Blow after blow she let him block her until disappearing only to place cold steel at his throat. "As much as I like playing with you I don't think we have all day, She commented with a wide toothy grin." She could hear blades being unsheathed from behind.

   Ears twitching at the sounds she added extra loud, "If your all thinking of attacking me that's a big mistake !" When do these people ever learn ? She sighed. "Don't attack," Gazel ordered.

  "I'm bored ! I'll leave the rest to you, Rimuru ! Gazel don't break anything  !"

   Looking over at the surprised group of monsters she just gave them a pointy grin before disappearing. Rimuru can handle the dwarfs just fine without me~ She dissapeared deep into the sky as she wandered around Jura looking for any sign of trouble.

   Even with an alliance with Dwargon, a City of Monster and all named would be at Disaster Class. I know that niave slime thinks he can befriend humans and nothing bad will happen....What a foolish idiot.

     Settled in a giant tree she watched the stars. Trouble would be coming and she hoped they were ready for it.