Birth of The Orc Disaster

Inari

"What the hell do you guys think your doing ?!" A stranger had suddenly appeared and began to yell at them. Who the hell is this weirdo ? She eyed the masked stranger, curly hair, a ragged looking top hat and a crudely large hooked nose mask.

  "Making a mess of the masterplan I myself came up with !"

Plan ? So this ranting, raving lunatic had a hand in this. Good to know. Just gave her a list of people behind this mess. 

          "That man is !" Gabil blurted out in shock. "And you ! You dunce ! If only you had evolved into a Demon Lord already, a greater demon like me would have no reason to have to make a move at all !!!"

  Demon ? Then this tasteless lunatic must be a surbordinant of a Demon Lord..... Staring at the Demon and then the stupid looking Orc Lord she took a guess, Claymen. 

   "Evolution into a Demon Lord ? What exactly do you mean like that ? Is he even more stupid ? Doesn't seem like he understood this Demon's plan at all. "You really are stupid," The Demon commented in disgust.

  "Galmudo-sama !" Huh, Gabil.... wait a minute this is the masked idiot trying to name monsters.... He named Gabil ? Man, the Demon has quite the collection of stupid pawns, She thought as she eyed the two with interest.

   "Perhaps you have come to save me ? (No Stupid ! He just want a Demon Lord Pawn ! She mentally yelled at the Lizardmen) I am so sorry. Even through I heard about Laplace's warnings..."

  Laplace ? Another Demon ?

"Gabil, huh. You came at a good time," The named Demon Galmudo said. "Dance of The Dead !" Galmudo attacked the Lizardmen. 

    "Eat that lizard, Orc Lord. He's a pretty worthless guy, But I've at least given him a name. It might be just enough  power to prompt your evolution into a Demon Lord," They all heard. Well if that's not incriminating then I don't know what is.

   As the smoke cleared she remarked, "So you've given a couple of monsters names. Is that just another part of your plan ?" Naming a Orc and a Lizardmen, maybe even that dead Goblin she had heard about.

   "What ! You ?" The masked weirdo uttered in surprise.  Yes, no one died from that pitiful weak sauce excuse for an attack, She thought scornfully. 

"Gelmudo-sama.... why ?" Gabil questioned. He really is an idiot ! Truly she had never met such a naive and gullible being in both my lives. "You said that I had promise... That you would one day make me your right hand man, didn't you !?"

    Ok this is starting to sound like some weird soap opera ! Can we just get back to killing each other ?! There's only so much stupidity I can take ! She screamed inside.

A brief Time Skip

While the Oni had their fun terrorizing the frantic demon...... "Oh that is all kinds of wrong," She commented as she watched the Orc Lord eat the demon that had named him. Bet he did not see that one coming.

   "Woah there," Benimaru commented as well. You know what, this just keeps getting more freaken crazy by the second. Just back away and stay with the Oni, She thought as she moved for her safety's sake and peace of mind.

Don't get me wrong, but would you want to be even near something like that ? Like something out of a Horror movie.

Individual Galmudo is now commensing evolution into Demon Lord, A voice Similar to the Great Muse informed her.  Who was that ? She directed her question to Muse. Voice of The World, Was her answer.

    Her eyes never left the Orc as something black rippled and formed tentacles. Her Hyper Intuition was the first to warn her of the danger. Propelling herself far away she saw the cause, The dark poisonus aura was released.

   "It melted ! The Orc's corpse melted !!!" Gobuta yelled. Indeed the closest of the Orcs suffered corrosion of the Orc Lord's aura.