Tale of The First Demon Lords

Inari

She had to admit, she did not see Elen, the childish girl Part of the Idiot Trio to secretly be a elf. "This is a Fairy Tale from the Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion. The story of a girl and her pet dragon.

 There are four of the strongest beings in the world. True Dragons. The First True Dragon and a human gave birth to a child. The Dragon transferred most of it's power to the child. And the rest began to solidify.

  It formed the body of a Child Dragon, reminiscent of the true Dragon's body. And so, the Child Dragon was given to the girl. They soon began a great friendship. They thought that their peaceful days would last forever.

   But one day, Tragedy Struck.

A flourishing Magical Powerhouse Nation tried to control the girl. It killed the Child Dragon. The girl went through grief and went mad with rage. With the powers inherited from her Father, even if the area was turned to dust, nothing could settle her rage. 

She only regained her sanity due to one of the First Devils, And the Queen of Spirits. There was nothing left of that once great Nation. It had become a thing of the past. Even through unintention, One Hundred Thousand lives were claimed.

   That girl became a Demon Lord.

And then, a miracle occurred. Upon the Girl's Evolution into a Demon Lord, The Dragon rose from the dead and evolved. The Girl was delighted to see her dragon standing again. But, it was no longer had the form that she had grown to love.

Chaos Dragon.  The dragon had lost its soul upon death. It had become a Evil Dragon with no intelligence ot reasoning. Without second thought, the Dragon was intent on Destruction. Like before, The Girl had lost her only friend.

  Among those who tried to run away, only one Girl understood. Her friend was no longer there.  She buried the body of her friend with her bare hands.

The Girl became a Demon Lord. The Girl's first achievement. 

And the story ends there," Elen finished.

Veldora had told her of the story of the Dragon Princess... but this was an even sadder one. Ignoring the two she considered the possibilities,

1. She knew about the required deaths and had been working on that.

2. Farmus and the damn Church were already on her Shit List. I was already going to kill them anyway so that's good.

3. Shion and the rest seem  to have a small chance at coming back. A 3% chance.

4. Plan backfires and Shion and the rest go all evil and I'll probably have to finished them off. A possible con that was a possibility.

Something then nagged at her. Elen knew about things she should not have....And hiding her identity as a Elf.... Eyeing the girl she stared.

"My real name is Elyune H Grimwald. I am part of the Royal family of the Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion," The girl admitted. "I saw that coming," She replied. As the Trio began to joke around she slipped out.

   Gazing up at the moon she commented, "I'll be a Demon Lord soon," Laughing she added, "Sooner then I had anticipated." The breeze grew stronger in reply making her hair and fur dance as she gazed up at the full moon.