Vengeance and a Banquet

Inari

The Town's construction was quickly moving along through the sewer and draining system had to be done first. As for the Hobgoblin Cheif or King, the number was so big that the Four Goblin Leaders were assigned under him.

  Their names, Rugurdo, Regurdo and Rogurdo, their departments were Justice Legistration and Administrative Leader. The fourth was a beauiful Goblina, as the females were called. Ririna was the Minister of Production of Goods/Materials.

As for her, since she did reveal herself to fight Ifrit there was no reason to hide her presence now. Usually she spent her days hunting or gather fruit and such.

Word was out there would be a banquet since Rimuru's new human form could taste. So here she was in her Fox form, out hunting. Usually back to the begining if she was not helping herself to other's food and drink she tended to be in her Fox Form.

  She caught, killed and ate her food like any other animal would. 

She crouched low, eyeing her prey, a young buck in his prime and full grown. Tender juicy meat, perfect for the big party.

Activate Skills

Enhanced Bite

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Endurance

Enhanced Senses

Enhanced Hearing 

Enhanced Smell 

Enhanced Speed

Enhansed Strength

Predator Instinct

Temperature Regulation

She leaned foreward, intending on leaping onto her prey and severing it's windpipe with just one bite. Then she smelled it....fresh blood and old blood. That smell, Hobgoblin and......What are they doing here ?

  She glanced back at her prey but then sighed from the inside. You got lucky. You live for another day. She padded away, careful not to make a sound until she was far enough not to be heard.

Reaching the clearing she saw the Hunting and Security Team down. Their bodies moved, indicating they were alive and....sleeping ? Looking she saw the six Orges. Their clothes were torn and some had old blood.

    Ranga had the Orge Mage Princess pinned down while Rimuru fought the other five. "What the hell is going on, Ranga ?" She asked as she changed back. "They just attacked us and now they think Master Rimuru is someone else," The Wolf replied.

   He was doing pretty well, now there was only two. The Young Master and that tricky elderly devil with some impressive sword skills.

"Shut up ! This was done by you DEMONS !" The Young Master yelled. "Please wait. There's a mistake-" Rimuru began but the old one appeard, sword drawn to slice his neck. Only to miss and cut of his arm.

  "Looks like I've gotten older and rusty. I thought I would have cut down the head," He mused. "Next time I won't miss," The old man promised.  Yeah that old fart was sneaky, he could avoid Magic Perception.

   "Seems to be fake bravery. Through you did loose an arm you did not panic, that's guts. I respect that," The Young Master commented. Did something happen at their village ? She had not been there in a long while after all.

  He raised his sword, ready to strike. "To fight us with one person. This arrogance will cost you your life. Go down to HELL and continue to regrette !" However Rimuru dodged it and reattached his severed limb.