Alliance Reformed

3rd pov

How did it turn out this way ? The Lizardmen Chief questioned. Please be wary of your back, The Oni's words echoed in his mind. 

Those words were to warn me of this happening. I should have been more clear how scary the Orc Lord was to Gabil. "Head. There's a strong scent of blood coming from that passage," One of the guards needlessly informed him.

    They could all smell the blood.

  "It's here," He had been expecting something like this to happen once his son upspured him. "Commander listen well, I have a secret order for you," He directed this to a Lizardmen, a female that was his daughter.

  One last gamble, He thought. 

"So here is were you have been hiding, Stinky Lizards," A Orc in black armor appeared reeking of blood. "Woman and children move back !" The Chief ordered. 

   "Waste of energy," The hungry Orc commented as he cut down the closest of the Lizardmen guards. "Either way you guys will become tributes for Orc Lord-sama." Giving his daughter one last look he signalled Go.

Inari

It had only been 3 days since they left. Due to the Storm Wolves they were making good progress at reaching the Lizardmen. "The firewood is damp !" One of the Hobgoblins reported.

  Their party consisted of 100 paired Goblin Riders and four of the Oni, Benimaru, Hakurou, Souei and Shion who was looking forward to go wild with her new magic sword that was massive.

   "I found some wood," Souei appeared with one arm full of dry firewood.

Lizardmen Aide 

Father....Mother.... Sorry...At this place, She thought as the Orc was about to finish her off after toying with her so long. "You... Who are you !?" The Orc said. 

  "Are you trying to steal my prey by suddenly appearing  !?"

      "It would be problematic if you died so easily." I know that voice ! Looking up from were she played it was the same Oni as before. "Rimuru-sama wishes wishes to listen to your current situation."

   As her would be executioner was about to attack. "Die." The Orc was immediately killed. 

Inari

"We still need to ask him so questions," Souei calmly reminded right as Shion was having one of her rage moments. She swung her giant sword at the startled two legged pig. "You dare be so insolent infront of Rimuru-sama !!!!"

   Said pig was reduced to a puddle of blood and mushy pulverized meat.

"Rimuru-sama ! The idiot has been removed by me !" Shion bounced as she waited to be complimented. "Saying he's an idiot... You're not that different," Rimuru muttered. 

"Be careful  ! He still has followers !" The healed Lizardmen warned. Huh, you mean the weak 30 pigs ?  "Not enough," She replied. They were to weak and too few to really earn to be remembered. "Not even enough to pass the time," Benimaru complained as he looked disdainfully at the blood soaked grown littered with strewn dead Orcs. 

  "When did it end ? You guys are too strong," Rimuru replied. "They're just too weak," Benimaru replied. 

Lizardmen Aide 

...If it's them...

Flashback

I have a secret order for you.... If this continues our extinction is to be expected. But our fault cannot drag others drag others down. Go find Sire Souei, tell him the situation.

  You're shouldering the burden of the Lizardmen  Tribe's last bit of endurance and glory. I'm depending on you.... daughter, The Head's words echoed.

Father.... Please allow me to go against your order.

"I have a favor !" Kneeling down she placed her head on the ground. "Please save my father which is head and my stupid brother Gabil !!!" 

Inari

"Brother Gabil has locked up the head," The Lizardmen Aide informed them. Guess he did not get the warning. Also bad news there's an idiot who's probably ruined our plans. That idiot has been feeding the Orcs !

   She seethed, all that planning and it gets messed up just because of a group of idiots !! Is Gabil and his band of idiots weren't already dead she would kill them !! 

    "Brother seems to want to defeat the Orcs just by his own power. But brother has looked down at the Orc Lord too much...... If this continues the Lizardmen will loose and be destroyed.

      I'm  very clear that this is a selfish request, You have strong  Oni following you. I believe that if it is you. You're able to save us please....." The Lizardmen pleaded. 

3, 2 and 1, She counted.

"Well said ! To be able to sense Rimuru-sama's greatness. I have faith in you !" Shion exclaimed. And right on time too, She added to herself as the alliance was made with the Sub-Head.