Upon Awakening

Inari

She watched in amusement as recently brought back Shion hugged Rimuru who was still in his new Slime form, silver with streaks of gold. The same happened for her as well, only in golden highlights.

  Vaguely she was aware of Benimaru's trap when the two mentioned Shion's food. Good for him, he got revenge, She smirked as the Slime panicked under the well thought trap.  after all it was Rimuru who ordered Benimaru to eat Shion's poisonous food.

      If you could call the abominations food.

Much later

Was that supposed to be food ? She eyed the feared, Shion's cooking. The steaming dish was a broth with things floating at the top. And none of it was cut up ! Whole carrots, potatoes, onions, peppers and more.

   Does she know you have to prepare the ingredients  ? Not just toss them in a broth ? That does not make it actual food !!!! Peel and cut, SHION !!!!!!!!!

    The girl is a lost cause, sighing she slipped out, leaving the air head, Rimuru and Benimaru who was there probably to gloat and watch Rimuru eat more poison. That's one way to build up a tolerance...

   "A sword is not a tool for cooking !" Rimuru exclaimed as he yelled. 

Later on a tear stained Shuna was glaring at Shion with absolute hatred. Not bothering to replied she helped herself to a drink. Shion had gone overboard as she had obtained a very rare cheat skill, Cook.

I don't care how delicious it tastes, I'm still not eating that Oni Woman's cooking. As the festival continued on into the night, any left behind sorrow was forgotten while everyone partied.

   And by party, it meant her watching everyone goof off.

Things had gotten pretty stressful with the sudden attack but now  it was all forgotten. Taking a sip of her Apple Brandy, a small one as Gobuta was dancing around, making a fool of himself when she felt the unmistakable presence.

  "Stop trying to hide from me."

All six of her demons appeared. The red headed one gave her a formal bow. "Apologizes, we wish to become your humble servants." Gazing at all six of them, she began to see traits that would give her a family that she would have made for herself before she had been killed.

  "Your name Is Diavolo," She went to the red head before heading to the next. "Aeron," She named the serene black haired male. "Zain," The muscular male who resembled a male lion. "Lilith," The youngest looking one. 

  "Alouette," The pale blond with the frigid violet eyes and last was her Mist Guardian, usually the most trouble maker in each family. Only this one is bound to me.

  "Your name is Azrael," She finished.

Obsidian black cocoons enveloped all six demons as she felt a faint drain of power. However she doubted that they would finish evolving. Just how much stronger will they be ?