Pipsquek Demon Lord Ramiris

Inari

Things were going well, No one peed themselves after Veldora introduced himself, (I'm talking about you, Fuze) yes there was fainting and shouting with all the panic. Veldora hadn't gotten the hang of keeping his Demonic Aura hidden, unlike the executives who had become pros.

   Or rather all of Tempest. 

"All right ! Now that you've all been introduced to my old bestie, let's  continue~" She tried to discharge the situation. "DON'T DISMISS IT SO EASILY !!" They shouted at her. It took an hour maybe to get things back on track, or at least felt like it as she fell asleep from sheer bordem, or at least before the doors were violently wrenched open.

BAAAAAAAAAMMMM  !!! (Sound effect) The door flew open as someone barged in.  "Listen ! This country Tempest, is going to be destroyed !" Declaring this was the pipsquek Demon Lord Ramiris, The Fairy of The Labyrinth.

  Honestly someone barging in and declaring that your Country  would be destroyed while having a finger pointed at you, How would you react ?

  Standing behind, Beretta politely closed the door. For some reason she felt need to praise the poor fellow who would be saddled with Ramiris for a certain amount of time. The two were complete opposites after all.

  However the well dressed Diablo appeared and quickly restrained. After all he who had been watching this meeting ever so quietly (she doubted anyone of the guest's had noticed his presence) well it's not like he could permit an intruder to act as they please.

 With a forefinger and thumb he pinched the pixie by the wings. 

"W-Wait ! What are you doing !?" Ramiris demanded as she fought vainly to free herself. Honesty, I feel not even a shred of a Demon Lord's dignity from her, honestly Ramiris felt more like some willful toddler with too much sugar.

  "Lord Rimuru, I have restrained a suspicious individual. How should I proceed  ? She was screaming something foolish about this city's demise. Should I dispose of her ?" Diablo politely asked.

  "Geehhhh ! I can't run away even using all of my power !!? T-this guy ! He's no small fry, is he ?! What I ask, What did I do !!!!!!?" So noisy. Honestly if she had not already met a few Demon Lords she would have suspected that they were pitifully weak. But then again that was her fault.

  How is she even still alive even ?

"You two are this fairy's acquaintance ?" Fuze asked in a polite tone. Probably because the two of them might terrify him. (And several others) and the conference came to a halt. AGAIN.

  Glaring at the idiot. Why couldn't she have come much later ? Can't you feel the mood ?

"Yeah, we both know her," She admitted reluctantly. "She's also a Demon Lord, or sort of ? She claims to be," Rimuru explained further. "Hey ! What do you mean 'Claims to be !' I am feared as the strongest of the ten Demon Lords ! The great Ramiris of the Labyrinth is none other then me !"

  Strongest ? More like weakest. Among the other nine Demon Lords, your nicknamed as the God of Poverty. And all while exclaiming this while still restrained by Diablo. Completely oblivious of her lack of presence.

"Huh ? A Demon Lord ?"

"That thing ?"

The guest commented with disbelief of this oblivious idiot who claimed to be a Demon Lord. "Eh ?......... Ehhhh ? What ? Shouldn't you you be more surprised ? I'm a Demon Lord, you know  ! What's with that bored glance ?!"

 Among the 10 Demon Lords she considered there would be a ranking of some sort. Milim clearly would be at the top while Ramiris at the very bottom. 

But clearly someone did not get that memo.

"Veldora's birth ? Aren't you all loony ? Veldora's a small fry that I could have handled with a single punch ! Hardly a guy to discuss. Well, his era is now over, you see. If you must fear somebody, fear me  !" Ramiris declared this while laughing loudly.

  "Sorry Veldora, but could you fight her for a bit ? She is a Demon Lord, so she won't die from your aura," Rimuru asked. "Hmm ? Sorry, I'm  exclusively busy solving a great mystery," Veldora replied, eyes glued to his manga that he was so absorbed by.

   "Ah, the culprit is Yasu. Solved, right ? So I leave her with you," She heard Rimuru handle the dragon. "Eh ? Why did you have to spoil who the culprit is !?" 

Ramiris fainted immediately after spotting Veldora and immediately silence blessed the room. With the trouble children out of the way, the conference finished smoothly.

In the end they felt with their captives of war, Youma would play his part. The Dwarf Kingdom officially announced (with various leaders in the room)  an intent to form diplomatic relations with Tempest. (So suck on that, all gready nations/ kingdoms)

Sorcerer's Dynasty decided to openly recognize Tempest as a sovereign state. And once a road could be built, they would persue diplomacy with us. 

Now all that was left was the crappy Brumund Kingdom. However that dirty old king was not so regal after his punishment. She was sure she had Brumund check mate. After that the hero Youma would come in and hopefully become a pawn king, there was nothing like leading a nation by a set of strings !

"By Demon Lord Clayman's proposal, the demon lords shall hold the Walpurgist Banquet. Supporting him are Demon Lords Frey and Milim. The discussion is 'Avenging  the murder of Demon Lord Karion' and...... The culprits have been named 'The Presumptions idiots who call themselves Demon Lords Inari and Rimuru' 

  Do you by chance call yourselves..." Ramiris asked with a serious face.

"What the hell !!! Damn you Clayman !!! Is this because I punched you on the face !!?" She screamed. This all smelled of that damn puppeteer bastard  !! "Wait a minute  !! Is it true Lord Karion has been murdered !?" Grucius the werewolf rushed in. Sure, everyone is welcome to just run it and yell questions. Like we haven't got enough to deal with, She mentally replied as a headache began to form.

  "I'll leave this all to you." With that she escaped while Rimuru shouted for her to wait.

She knew enough, The Walpurgist was a banquet that brought chaos and destruction among the land. Not too mention every Demon Lord had to attend or risk having his or her's demanding an onslaught war.

   Not exactly the first time, there had been a war before and now only 10 demon lords remained. Or rather 9 if Karion was really dead, a mystery. With only nine Demon lords, only Ramiris would be on their side at least.

   That is if they buy Clayman's brand of B.S. Power hungry asshole that he is, the whole thing reeked of his manipulative stench.

Still as a Demon Lord, she earned that right to attend the Walpurgist Banquet.