Birth of Jura Forest's Demon Lords

Inari

With the total number of the Human Invaders at 20,000 it looked like that was more then enough for both her and Rimuru to become Demon Lords.

As they separated, she headed to the farthest point and stayed on the ground while Rimuru soared from above.  She was aware that Rimuru attacked first on the soldiers... No, food, She corrected.

3rd pov

  As God's Wrath rained down, piercing down the soldiers without resistance, already the massacre began. The first fire wiped out 1,000 soldiers, even those under Defensive Barriers.

  Like a massive Meteor Shower, they pierced and burned those in both poor and superior armor.

Not one to be out done, Inari released her Flame of Wrath, both Sky and Storm Type Flames enveloped and swirled around her body in a blaze. "Harmony and Disintegration....... Let these trash feel my Imperial Wrath !" She snarled.

   Flickers of fiery rose petals drifted from her. First unnoticed but after one touch Knight after night was enveloped in a hellfire of flame. The smell of singed meat perfumed the air. "At first I thought of turning you all to stone, but that's too good for trash like you," She commented at the first group of her victims as they screamed in pain.

   However Inari watched on, her golden eyes watched the scene before her coldly.

3rd pov

King Edomalis could not understand it. Nobody from the Upper Echelon could either.  "My.....My arm !!!!!"  "Please, Help Me !!!" All around him soldiers screamed in terror and confusion.

    The battlefield had instantly turned into Hell's Pandemonium. Just a while ago, Moral was high, they were full of confidence of their victory....... The Veteran Knights who survived through many battles, from unknown direction light rained down penetrating their armor.

Some in the chest, rewarding them with instant death. The still young volunteer soldiers, trying to escape without understanding what had happened. 

    The dispatched Soldiers from the Church had full confidence in their barrier, but they were meaningless.  Their heads were pierced. Both strong and weak trembled in fear. No one tried to retaliate.

Maybe if Hinata was here she could create a barrier but she was not here.

King Edomalis felt terror, terror that makes it hard for one to breathe. Desperately he tries to endure it and maintain his dignity as a King. It was all too late, even to escape this nightmare. 

 Why did it turn out like this ? No, that's not important right now, He reminded himself. "Folgen, what should, what should we do ?" He asks his dependable Knight Leader. The honorable World Traveler is the strongest in the Kingdom. 

He's not even inferior to a Rank A Adventurer, he is a Hero with a long Military history. A trusted retainer he could depend on. And yet, there was no answer from Folgen.

"Folgen, what happened !? Why are you not answering ? Folgen !!!!" In fear and confusion, his voice shook with anger as he demanded his Knight to reply.  Tapping his Knight's shoulder, Folgen's sturdy body shook before tilting and collapsed.

  Folgen stared vacantly at him, most of his head was gone and his brain reduced to mush leaking out onto the carriage's  floor. 

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!" He screamed in horror. Tripping as he rushed backward, he fell into his seat as he stared at Folgen's corpse. Discharging warm liquids from his groin, he crawled out in his attempt to escape.