Behind The Scenes

3rd POV

It was during the World War 400 years ago that the King of Beastkin proclaimed himself as a Demon Lord. He was a reliable leader who shielded his countrymen.

    'Our Demon Lord is our pride and joy' for the citizens of Yuurazania selling their souls to Satan would be a cheap price to pay to follow their beloved ruler.

    "Damn it !!" A clawed hand punched a tree, shattering the bark before it tumbled down. "Forbio-sama, please calm down. There was nothing we could do. Even Karion would fare no better against Mili-" The Primate looking Male tried to reason. 

   "You dumbass ! You know just as well that Karion never loses !" Forbio yelled. 

‐----‐---------

"A word from the resident fox Inari. In a fight would Karion, A Demon Lord be able to beat Demon Lord Milim ?" Author-ya asks. "No, Milim is on of the 3 original Demon Lords. Karion would loose in a fight," Inari replied.

"Well there you have it people ! Forbio does not know what he is talking about!"

‐----‐-------

"Shit." Thinking back to when he got punched, I know she's strong. But to be done by a single blow is.....!

  "To be Frank, Our mission is to recruit that Slime and Fox. I hope you do not loose sight of Karion-sama's orders." "Right," Forbio replied. ("Like hell I'd ever follow anyone !" Inari yells after hearing this)

   "Ohoho, I too know that ineffable feeling," A new voice commented from  deep in the woods.

   "Who....Who's there ?" Forbio demanded right before the very fat masked stranger whirled in at a surprising speed. (He's that fat) "Nice to meet you, Citizens of Yuurazania. How do you do ?

  I am a proud member of the Moderate Clown Troupe." He stopped in a pose and held it before a second. "Known to many as the Angry Pierrot, or Foorman for short. It is truly a pleasure."

  Mod-what ? Forbio's primate companion thought as he eyed the green haired, corse speaking clown. "Never heard of it. And what do these clowns want from us ?" Forbio glared with ill temper at the intruder.

   "Don't be so uptight  !" A small masked girl popped up from the clown's head. "I am Tear, as in Teardrop. I'm sort of a Jack of All Trades. I assure there's no harm in hearing us out !"

    "Get lost. I have no obligation to listen to a pair of clowns."

"Demon Lord Milim....Don't you want to beat her ?"The Masked girl comments making Forbio turn. "...You Bastard."

  "You want power, don't you ?" Footman pushed as he violated Forbio's personal space. "In which case we have exactly what you're looking for. Of course it's real risky. But once it's over with, You will obtain the power of a Demon Lord."

Inari

After a few weeks of intense hellish training the rough group of ruffians had been transformed into a party of gallant heroes, clothes, manner and strength.

   "Well then Rimuru, We'll be off," Youma commented once all the Unicorns had been saddled and ready to carry the humans back out of the Forest. Stroking the Lily white creatures that she had come to adore while training.

  "Don't worry, Once you drop the humans off you'll come back," She cooed as she stroke one of the Unicorns velvet soft muzzle. 

    "What ? So your leaving ?" She heard Milim comment. "Yu-Yup. Milim-san," Youma replied fearfully. Ever since Milim punched him, Youma made sure never to cross Milim again. "Do your best out there !"

   "Wow, it isn't every day you can be praised by a Demon Lord," She commented as she checked a saddle. I'm gonna miss you guys, She silently sent to the Unicorns. 

  "What !!!?" Youma yelled.

Youma embarked on his journey a little tipsy...Or more.

-----------------

way ahead, sharks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoV-JKI4Ls4 meeting human group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlVb3pIDIqo dragon lord