The Difference in Class

3rd pov

Benimaru motioned his flames with a clenched fist, like a loyal dog being called by it's master the fire leaped in instant command as it swirled and dissapeared.

  "Now then. Pitable as it looks, I wonder is anybody is having any trouble with these folks ?" He commented looking down at the small army of downed knights.

To the South

The Dragonnewts favored the same as Benimaru. Gabil shattered the large crystal as his followers cheered on. Striking a pose Gabil mused, "With this clever mind of mine. The day of my Executive promotion is near."

   "Gabil-sama, it's that sort of thing you utter out loud that gets you no respect from your younger sister, Souka," Pointed out one of his followers who were well used to hearing Gabil's boastings.

  "Indeed," Agreed another. As the rest of the Dragonnewts good naturedly bantered on. "But you can understand why everyone would be attracted to Souei-sama with how flawlessly he works."

   "YOU GUYS !!!" Gabil yelled as the rest agreed as he watched on in disbelief.

To the North

"Souei-sama, My apologies. These people, the enemy was not as formidable as we thought," Souka addressed the leader of the Shadow Squad with respect. All five of the Dragonnewts sat on their knees while behind them, the Knight's corpses laid in a bloody pools.

  "So it would seem," Souei replied as he destroyed the crystal with ease.

Meanwhile back where the World Traveler's where stationed.

Two of the Goblin Riders rushed forward, their wolves leaped into the frey, fangs tearing into muscle and tissue as they severed the humans throats. 

It's him ! Gobuta recognized the World Traveler who beat Gobuzo to death. Gobuzo, he.... Gobuta flashed back to what had happened. "So not worry, Gobuta," A large bulky figure stepped forward, covered in armor.

  "Gerudo."

"So it will be you and me," The World Traveler  Shogo commented with a cocky grin.

Meanwhile another World Traveler, Kyoya was facing off against the Oni Swordsman, Hakurou. "So you survived, Old man.

It would have been better if you had admit to defeat and ran away."

"Through I may look like this. I hate to lose," The Oni replied. 

"And to that," Kyoya stepped closer and attacked with a vicious look on his face. "Don't get conceited, young man. Extreme Unpleasantry." His attack sent the human hurrying back.

"What a joke. I didn't expect to be at wit's end to be forced to use my sword technique. Don't get cocky, Old Man !!!" Thrusting his sword down he sent a series of attacks.

A sword attack without an entity. Is it a skill that uses dummy swords ? Hakurou considered the long ranged attack thoughtfully.  "Hyahahahaha ! The old fool has been deceived once again.

   You can't  evade them all........" Kyoya stopped in his confusion at the Oni standing unharmed. "You're kidding me..... Why aren't you injured  ?! You shouldn't have been able to move and yet...."

     "I shouldn't been able to move ? I see.  So it would seem that you couldn't see it ?"

"Huh ?...... What are you saying  ?" Kyoya demanded as a cut appeared first on his cheek. "Eh ?" He felt the shuttle pain as his blood dripped before a barrage of intense pain that he had never experienced before.