City of Monsters

Inari

After the Alliance was over she and Rimuru became Co-Masters of the forest. "You have more experience with this stuff them me ! I'm no manager  !" The Slime had pointed out. 

   There was also the naming of 15,000 Orcs as well which comprised of half assed named numbered as well. Mountain, Lake and yellow. As for that one Orc, the glaring one was named after his dead king, Gerudo.

   After that Rimuru past out and stayed in Rest Mode for the next three days.

As for the Lizardmen, only the Head had been named and had  become stronger and younger. Also added a certain gullible Lizardmen was still imprisoned due to his attempted ku and for almost getting his race wiped out.

3rd pov

It had been two weeks after the conference and Gabil was still imprisoned and was sure he would be serving his death penalty soon.

   It's only natural. My actions threatened the existence of the tribe, He thought. "The Chief has summoned you. Get out," His sister ordered as she appeared outside of his caged cell. 

"Gabil, do you have anything to say regarding your actions ?" The Chief asked while he kept his head down.  "Please spare my surbordinants. I take responsibility for all their actions. They were only followers," He replied.

     "Understood. Then do you have any regrets to voice ?"

"Where is that Slime as of now ?"

"Rimuru-sama left last night. He is no longer here. Why do you ask ?" 

Head still down he answered, "I wanted to hear this before I recieve my penalty. About the individual who saved us."  I thought of him as a lowly slime and looked down on him. There was no reason for him to save us all.

    "That man has already returned to his own city. If you really wanted to know so bad, Why don't  you go ask him yourself  ? I will now declare that you are to be exiled. Never again refer yourself as a Lizardmen. Get out of my sight."

   "Fa-Fa- Father ?" Gabil stammered in disbelief as he looked at the chief.  Did I think I could hold a candle to this man simply because I had a name ? What a fool I was !" Gabil thought as he gazed at his father who had changed.

   "Take him away."

  Is it just me or has he regained his prime ? Gabil thought as he was dragged away.

Abil POV

Gabil, I have been bestowed the name of Abil by Rimuru-sama, so this father of yours will be able to lead the Lizardmen to a certain degree. You should live as you please. However, you must never live half-heartedly. That is one thing you must bear in mind, The Lizardmen Chief thought while his son and followers traveled out of the marshlands.

Inari

The Orcs or rather High Orcs turned out to be hard workers and had become skilled. The King Orc Gerudo was especially a hard worker, maybe too hard but she was sure this was because of what the Oni had said in the forest.

  Construction was moving at a fast pace as buildings were being finished at a new pace. In the midst of it a large number of Goblins clutching belonging appeared to work and live here. And of course they all wanted to be named and Rimuru ended up burning himself up with naming them all.

   Water wells were constructed and bathrooms came to be. She helped prepare the fields as she had an effect on plants. 

   All in all over 10,000 monsters inhabited the city.