Chapter One

As the sun rose at Stark tower, Tony opened his eyes to a brand new day. He slowly walked downstairs and saw Steve cooking. "Hey, honey," Tony said, yawning. "What're you making?" "What does it look like I'm making?" Steve replied. He was making pancakes. "Smells great!" Tony said, as he wrapped his arms around Steve from behind. Steve smiled as he just stood there, blushing, as he continued to cook.

Tony's Pov
As I wrapped my arms around Steve, I saw him grin and blush. His cheeks turned bright pink, and I'm pretty sure mine turned the same color. We've been together for two years, and I just felt that something was missing. Steve must have noticed me awkwardly standing, he asked, "Hey Tony, you okay?" "Umm..yeah..I'm fine." I quickly answered. Steve looked at me like he didn't believe me. "What's wrong?" "Um...nothing! Let's eat!" I say as I tried to change the subject. As I was about to dig in to some pancakes, Steve grabbed my arm. "Tony, c'mon. I know something's wrong, babe. Just tell me okay?"

Steve's Pov
As I said that to Tony, he simply just froze. Then, he turned to look at me. "Steve I've been thinking. We've been together for like two years, and I... I kinda feel like something's missing." I looked at Tony. "What do you mean something's missing?" I asked. "Y'know, like I was thinking about having a son maybe? We can adopt one." I stared at Tony. "Maybe we should have a son," I thought. "Hmm...sounds like a great idea. Let's go adopt one!" I said, as I kissed Tony. He blushed. "Still not used to that?" "Nope,"

No Pov
Tony and Steve got dressed, and got into Tony's car. They were driving to the orphanage, but suddenly got a call from Nick Fury. "Guys! There's an attack two blocks away from where you guys are. Can you take care of it? The others are at Asgard with Thor, but they're heading back soon." "Why are they at Asgard?" Tony asked. Nick ignored his question, and instead  said, "Just go help people okay? We'll meet at the Avengers building." Before Tony and Steve could reply, Nick hung up the phone.

Tony's Pov
We arrived at the attack, and helped people out of the building that was on fire. Most people were picked up by ambulances, and some ran away. I thought ALL of them were safe, until I heard someone screaming. A little boy ran out of the building being chased by a few aliens. "Steve!" I yelled. "On it!" he answered. I grabbed the boy, and flew us to somewhere safe. "What's your name?" I asked. "P..P..Peter P..Parker" he stuttered. "Where are your parents?" "T..They were gone since I was born." Peter said. "What about your siblings, or relatives?" I asked. "I don't have siblings." He replied. "Relatives?" Peter pointed at the building on fire. "Oh.." I mumbled to myself.

Peter's Pov
I was now rescued, and was with this guy in an iron suit. "Well, Peter, my name's Tony Stark." The guy said to me with a smile. I smiled back. "You okay?" He asked, examining my body. "Mmhmm...I'm fine" I replied. Then I saw another guy running towards us. "Hey, Steve! Get over here!" Tony yelled. A man came running over. "I'm Steve Rogers," he told me, bending down. " I'm Peter Parker" I replied back with a smile.

Steve's Pov
Peter was an adorable little boy. Just then I thought of something. What if me and Tony adopted him? But, he probably has parents right? As I was thinking, I heard someone calling me. "Steve! Steve!" It was Tony. "What!? What's going on?" I replied looking around. "Nothing. Let's go meet Nick and the others at the Avengers building. We'll bring Peter with us." "Oh, okay" I said. Then, the three of us went to the Avengers tower, by taking Tony's Ferrari.