Chapter Two

Peter's Pov
When we arrived at this huge building, there was a giant letter "A". This must be the Avengers tower, I thought. We went inside and saw a man with an eyepatch, a woman with short red hair, in a black outfit, a man holding a hammer with blonde hair, who had huge muscles and looked pretty cool, a man with a bow and arrow, and a man who looked pretty normal, who was wearing glasses. Who are these people? What are they going to do to me?

No Pov
"Nick!" Tony called. They went into a room where they saw Nick Fury, Natasha, Thor, Hawkeye, and Bruce Banner. "This kid, is he yours?" Thor asked. "Umm.." Steve and Tony didn't know what to say. "We'll deal with that later. Next week you guys are gonna have to go to Wakanda to meet T'Challa, Vision, Scarlett Witch, and the Winter Soldier." said Nick. "Why?" asked Bruce. "We're gonna be trying their Wakanda tech, and it's a good time for you guys to see your friends."

Natasha's Pov
After we finished talking, we were all about to leave when Hawkeye said," Hey, what about the kid?" Nick leaned over to him, and asked,"What's your name?" "Peter Parker." Tony replied instead. "He doesn't have any parents so we could send him to the orphanage or-" "Nooo! Please don't send me to the orphanage!" Peter begged with puppy eyes. He looked so cute, I actually wanted to keep him myself. "Hey, we could adopt him, right?" I heard Steve ask Tony. "Yeah! Nick we're keeping him." Tony shouted. "Well, if you want to adopt Peter, then.." Nick looked at Peter. "Sure,but Peter,would you like Steve and Tony to be your parents?" "Yes!" Peter shouted. Well, at least I can still be his aunt. He's so freaking adorable.
"I
Steve's Pov
So now me and Tony are parents! Yay!! "Peter,since you're our son now, you can call me dad." "And you can call me pops!" Tony quickly exclaimed right after. "Ok dad, pops!" Peter looked so happy. "Why don't we introduce you to everyone else?" I asked. "This is your aunt Natasha. And these are your uncles, Thor, Bruce, and Clint. That guy right there is Nick Fury. When you meet other people, we'll introduce you to them later." "Hey,everyone!" Peter said happily. Everyone turned to face us.