Chapter Six

No Pov
The next morning Peter and Wade were waked by the smell of delicious pancakes. They got dressed, and head downstairs. "PANCAKES!!!!!!" They both yelled, it must've been so loud they scared Tony, and he almost dropped what he was eating, a croissant. (Some of you might also know it as a quackson lol) "Hey, Hey!" Hollered Tony, "I almost dropped my quackson!— I mean croissant!!!!" After breakfast Wade's dad came to pick him up."See you at school Peter!" Exclaimed Wade, "Byeeeeee!!!" Answered Peter.

Peter's Pov
After Wade left I ran to my dads to ask them what we'll be doing today. "Well, you've got like two more weeks of school, then you're on break. So we were planning a vacation." Pops said, "Wait next week we gotta go to Wakanda, remember?" Dad told Pops. "We can go but who's gonna look after Peter? We might as well cancel school for him, and take him with us." Pops told Dad, "YASSSS NO SCHOOL!!!!!" I shouted. "Can I bring Wade with us?" I asked. "I don't think so. I think he already has plans with his family. Maybe next time, ok?" Dad told me, "Ok."

No Pov *one week later*
*Wakanda* Now our "Superfamily" has arrived at Wakanda. "Whoaaa this place is so cool!" Peter exclaimed, "Yeah! Where are we gonna meet the others?" Tony asked. "There!" Steve answered. Steve parked their jet in an open area, and they walked down the street to see the others. They met T'Challa, King of Wakanda, also known as the "Black Panther" "Hi guys, nice to finally see you again, and you guys...uh...have a child? How's that even possible?" T'Challa asked, looking at Peter, "We adopted him. His name's Peter" answered Tony. "Hi! Mr...?" "T'Challa. Nice to meet you. Now let's go inside, where you'll meet the others."

Tony's Pov
We walked inside the palace? And saw Wanda and Vision making out? So we decided to ignore that, and then Bucky walked over and gave Steve a hug. I glared at them...What? I love my husband ok? "Nice to see you Buck." "You too Steve ^^" Then we walked over to a room and met Natasha, Nick, and Bruce drinking coffee. We walked some more, and met Strange, Thor, and Loki. I guess they came from Strange's place. We waved at them, and I guess I bumped into Clint, so we talked a bit. This is getting boring. So I told Steve I'm gonna go outside to get some air.

Peter's Pov
Pops went outside, and dad went to talk with Aunt Natasha, Mr.Nick Fury, Uncle Clint, Uncle Bruce, and Uncle Bucky. I saw Uncle Thor with two other guys, so I decided to walk over. "Uncle Thorrrr!!!!!" I shouted while running to him, "Peter! Nice to see you again," Uncle Thor said as he gave me a hug, "This is my brother Loki, and this is Strange. Just call him Dr.Strange." "Hi Dr.Strange!" That's a weird name. "Uh, hey Peter." I smiled and turned to Loki. "Hi Mr.Loki! Nice to meet you!" "It's nice? To meet me?" "Mmhmm!" "Uh...ok.."

*last day at Wakanda* Peter's Pov
We spent a week here and it was totally amazing. I saw people try Wakanda tech, which was SUPER COOL, and they built awesome new stuff. Too bad it was time to leave. "Bye everyone!" I said. "Later!/Bye!/See you guys!" Dad flew the jet back home. We arrived pretty late, so my dad's told me goodnight, and they went to bed. I went to my room and slept, dreaming about how amazing our trip to Wakanda was.