Chapter Twenty Two

Peter's Pov
I woke up the next morning, and as I opened the door, something caught my eye. It was a piece of paper, taped to my door. I wonder what it could be? I leaned in closer, and read the handwritten note. It read,
Peter,
Me and Nick are out looking for Strange. Peter,please stay home, and don't go anywhere too dangerous. Uncle Bucky will stay with you until me and Nick get back. Love you
P.S. Do NOT go looking for me or Strange. Stay safe bud. xx
Love,dad

Well, that's just great. I opened the door and head to the living room,where I saw my Uncle sleeping. I decided to wake him up. "Uncle Bucky! WAKE UPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" "WHAT!! What happened!!!?? OMG Peter, you almost scared me to death!" "So,umm sorry, but....um.. let's go outside!" "Peter... we can't go look for anyone. We can't even leave our house. Stark has a high tech security thing surrounding us, so if you wanna go outside, feel free to go to the garden." "Oh,C'mon!!!" I walked to the garden,leaving Uncle Bucky inside,watching TV. Suddenly, I heard something coming towards me. I looked up, and saw a spaceship thingy heading towards me. It parked right in front of me. Uncle Bucky ran out of my house, yelling, "Whats going on? Who's is this?" I gave him the "idk lets go check it out look." We walked to the front of the spaceship-jet-ufo thing. The door opened, and six people, well I think they're people, walked over to us. "Who the hell are you guys?" Uncle Bucky asked, "and why did you park your ship on our front lawn? What the hell do you guys want?!" "Ok, Uncle Bucky calm down," I told him. "We're the Guardians of the Galaxy" said this man with a leather jacket, something attached to his ear, and two guns. "I'm sorry, you're what??!!" I couldn't blame Uncle Bucky for being so surprised. I was also surprised by these people? "So...you guys are people? Or what?" I asked. "I'm 50% human. These are my friends, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Drax, and Gamora." "Ok...and who are you??" Uncle Bucky asked. "Peter Quill. But you can call me...Star lord." "Damn, Mr.Lord, thats a cool name!!" "Please kid, call me Star lord." "Ok" Star Lord and his friends were really nice. Me and Mr.Lord had lots of things in common. We invited them to stay at my house while my dad and Nick were gone. "Whoaa kid, cool place ya got here!" "Thanks Star lord! But its actually my dad's. He's an Avenger, and so am I!!!" "An Avenger?" "Yes, Drax, we're the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heros!!!" Uncle Bucky answered. "Never heard of you guys." "Never heard of you guys either,oh and Star lord, my name is James Barnes, but you can call me Bucky." "I'm Peter Parker." "Is...is he your dad?" Gamora asked me. "No. He's my uncle. All my aunts died, and Uncle Bucky is the only uncle I have left. My dad died, but I still have my other dad left. I also still have Mr.Nick and Dr. Strange. And you guys??!!" "Yup, we're here for you." Star Lord answered, then it turned into a big hug. We've only known each other for like an hour, but it feels like we've known each other for a long time, and we're family. "Sooo..why are you guys here?" I asked. Well, it is weird how outta nowhere these guys come. "We're protecting the galaxy. Many planets have been destroyed, and life on those planets are dying or either dead. So, we've come here to stay for a while, cause all our home planets are destroyed, and they murdered the whole planet. We're really lucky to survive." Omg!!! Planets are being destroyed, and lives are being put to an end. Who would do such a horrible thing? I have to get my dad, and we'll put a stop to this. Or at least we can try. "That sounds horrible! Are they coming to Earth??!!" "I don't know Bucky. No one knows their next destination." "Wait, Star lord!!!" "Yes, Parker?" "And who do you mean by they??"