Chapter Eight

*3 years later*
Peter's Pov
So I didn't go to school for the last few years. Why? Idk I just can't concentrate,and I'm still sad. But I'm feeling better everyday, hopefully,and now I'm in a car. Yes, a car. Dad's driving us to the Avengers Tower,to see my uncles and aunts. Pops is sleeping. I guess he's tired from staying up so late, and making all thise new inventions. Dad looks kinda sleepy but he seems ok. Shit! There's a car heading straight at us! "DAD! WATCHOUT!!!" Pops immediately woke up, "STEVE!!!!!" My dad steered the steering wheel as fast as he could so we wouldn't crash. But the car that was heading towards us spun,and—

                         *BOOM**CRASH*

*one hour later*
Peter's Pov
Agh...my head....mmm...w...where....what.....
I opened my eyes slowly,and saw that I was on a bed. "W..Where am...I?" "The Hospital." "W...What? The h..hospital?" "Yup" I looked around and saw Mr.Nick Fury,Uncle Clint,and Aunt Natasha looking at me. "Why am I...I. at the h..hospital?" I asked. "Car accident." Aunt Nat answered. "How'd u guys even know? How'd u find me?" "There's a tracker in your car. All avengers cars have them. So we sent help,and got u and your dad's to the hospital. "You ok?" Uncle Clint asked. "My head hurts a bit,but I'm fine." "Wait, where are my dads? Are they okay?" Nobody answered. Everyone was suddenly gone. WHAT!???! I swear,I was looking at their faces the whole time. I just turned for one quivk second,and they're gone. WTF. How is that even possible? Suddenly everything went dark. All I can see now is pitch black. What the hell?! WHERE AM I!??? WHY IS IT ALL BLACK?!?? SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

Tony's Pov
Luckily me and Steve survived the crash. And Peter? Well..um...he... he's not dead yet,I'll tell u that. He's been sleeping for three days now,and he hasn't woken up yet. We just scanned his brain to see what he could remember,and...well..the doctor said that he might be loosing his memory,or he might just be asleep like this for the rest of his life...