Chapter Nineteen

"Well..." "well what?? Did he make it?? Or..." Peter's voice began to shake. "I'm really sorry for your loss,we did everything we could." The doctor gave them a "sorry" look,and then walked away. "No,no...this can't be happening..dad..no! I already loss the goddamn love of my life,and now my dad!!??" Peter was freaking out,crying. "Oh my god...no...Steve" Now, it was Bucky's turn. "I...I..just loss my husband....no..Steve..no..."

Peter's Pov
What the hell??!!! I just loss my dad...and my boyfriend... Why is everyone leaving me?? I don't think I can survive if someone else dies. If this happens again,I guess I'd rather die as well. All I feel is sadness,anger,and loss. I can't feel anything else....nothing...

No Pov
The day after was Steve's funeral. When it was finished, the only ones left were Tony, and Peter. "Dad,I think we should..go.." Tony said nothing,but agreed to walk back home with Peter.

They arrived home,and it was just pure silence.. no one wanted to talk or anything,so they parted ways,each walking into their own bedroom.

Peter's Pov
Dad seemed really sad,and depressed, but I couldn't blame him. I also lost the love of my life,plus my dad,who was everything to me. I don't think I have even half of my heart left. I don't know what to do.....help me.....

Tony's Pov
I entered "our" room. Me and Steve's room. I felt empty inside. No words could describe how I'm feeling right now,and nothing could possibly make me feel any better. Half of my life was gone,and the other half is now, just dead inside. So technically, 100% me,is just nothing... Peter....he lost Wade,and Steve. We've all been through a lot,but I guess we just have to move on....no matter how hard it is.. we just gotta..