Chapter Eleven

*One week later now Tony,Steve,and Peter are in Asgard*
*Peter's Pov*
Mmmm..mhhmmm.. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 7:00 AM. We were leaving at 8:00. Wait,we're leaving at 8:00!!! I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom to take a shower, and got dressed. I looked at the clock. Now it was 7:25. Well, I've got time to spare. So I walked to the kitchen, and saw my dad's drinking coffee. Pops looked like he'd been working all night on his new suit, or something, and dad looked kinda tired,but he seemed okay. " *yawn* good mo..morning Peter."

No Pov
Tony let out a yawn as he talked to Peter. "ASGARDDDD!!!! YEET!!!" Instead,Peter screamed. Time passed as Tony and Steve went to take a shower,leaving Peter in the kitchen. Peter tried to make pancakes,and surprisingly it turned out good. * 7:55 AM* "LETS GOOOOOO" "Hold up,Pete. Tony,did u bring all the bags?" "Pfftt,Steve we don't need anything. Thor has two rooms prepared for us with clothes. Let's go,before I hear Peter scream again." "Wait,how r we going to get to Asgard?" "You worry too much Steve,we'll go to the Avengers Tower,and Thor will pick us up there. I have it all planned out." "Of course u do" Steve said with an annoyed look in his face. They drove to the Avengers Tower,where they saw Thor waiting for them there making out with Loki. (Okay,just some Thorki stuff if u ship them,if u dont thats too bad lmao) "Ewww!!!!!" Peter exclaimed, "Uncle Thor and Loki are making out!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!" Steve covered Peter's eyes. "Nooo,dad don't. I wanna know what they're doing." "Ok,thats enough guys. Lets get to Asgard." Thor and Loki were kind of annoyed about what Stark said,but they agreed it's time to go. "Ok so Steve you can grab on to Loki,and Stark just grab on to me. Peter aswell." Peter wrapped his arms around Thor blushing a bit,and Stark seemed to be ok. Steve was afraid Loki would stab him like he did with Thor,but Thor said Loki has changed and they r in love. "How long were we gone?" Asked Steve. "Maybe like a year." "What!? You and Loki have been like..a couple for like a year now?" Stark seemed to be surprised. "Mmhmm..hold on ,let's go." With that,Thor called Heimdal,and they blasted off the Asgard.

Tony's Pov
I opened my eyes. What? I'm not scared or anything...I..I was just resting..yeah. Now we're in Asgard. Everything looked so shiny with gold and all. Steve had that "omg whattt????" look on his face. Peter,well,he was screaming and being amazed by everything he sees as always. That boy never knows what's going on. Sigh. "Follow me!" Thor told us,as he grabbed Loki,and they both started making out again. How do they even todo that by walking? We arrived at this castle thing,which Thor called his home. So shiny,it's blinding my eyes! "Father,I have brought some friends of mine here for a visit. Peter,Steve,and Tony." Must be Odin,his father I assume. "Yes,yes,great to see u." Thor,Loki,and their dad had some chit chat,so I walked around. Steve was with Peter,looking at the ceiling and stuff. "Stark! Come here! Let me show u your rooms." I heard Thor calling. Loki pointed to a black and green room. "These are my chambers,do NOT enter. That is Thor's room. That's the guest room. And that room is for Peter. We have more rooms,but they were taken by other Asgardians. Enjoy. If u wish to enter my room or Thor's,please knock,or you might see something u wish not to." With that,Thor gave us a smile,and he and Loki headed into Thor's room. I guess they went to make out again. It was actually night time right now and Steve looked pretty tired. Pete too,but he still looked amazed. "Tony,cmon let's get some sleep." Steve said yawning. "Mm..mhmm..let's go. Goodnight Pete." "Night *yawn* dads." We walked into our room,took a bath,and went straight to bed. "Yknow for a boy that loss his memory,Peter sure is recovering fast. I guess things will be back to normal soon." "Yeah it will,night Tony." "Night"

Peter's Pov
I took a bath and now I'm lying on my bed. This room is actually kinda nice. Uncle Thor's room was pretty shiny with gold and red,while uncle Loki's was dark with black and green. My dads' room was pretty normal with gold and pastel colors,and my room,I loved it. Uncle Thor said it was especially for me. It was blue and red,my two favorite colors. I wish we never would leave Asgard. I mean,it's so cool here,plus no school.(that's the best part.) I looked at the clock. 23:54 pm. Almost midnight. No wonder I felt so sleepy. Once my head hit the soft pillow,my eyes immediately closed.