Chapter Ten

Tony's Pov
Now we are out of the hospital, and Steve and I are taking Peter to the building we found him,his school so maybe he could remember his fun times there,the park,the amusement park,Avengers tower,and most importantly,our home. "So you guys are my dads?" "Um..yeah. I'm Tony,this is Steve,your name is Peter." "Oh...wait.. I think I called you pops and you dad? And my last name is Parker right?" Me and Steve were really amazed by how fast he was recovering. "Yesss!!!"

Peter's Pov
After we went back to the Stark mansion,which was my home,we went to the park,my school,and we had fun all day long. Now we are at the Avengers tower. "Ah,Peter!!Glad to see you here. You remember now?" "Well I remember more. And I know you're Uncle Thor right?" "Yes Peter,it is I,Thor,Son of Odin." "Ok,well,then I'm Peter,Son of Tony and Steve."

No Pov
After visiting all the magical places Peter used to go to, Tony,Peter,and Steve went home. "Glad to see that you remember more,Pete!" "Yeah Dad,I remember way more,and I guess everything's gonna be back to normal in a few weeks." "Yup! Sure is." Tony went to whisper something in Steve's ear. "Oh,right! Pete,next week we're heading to Asgard. Gonna visit uncle Thor again,cuz he won't be returning for a while,and just think of it as a vacation. It's gonna be great." "Yeah,I would." Added Tony. After all that talking,they all went to bed.

Peter's Pov
I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. So many things were going on inside my mind. Like the fact that we're going to Asgard,is so cool!! My memory is getting better,and everything's gonna be normal soon. I can't wait to go to Asgard! I might meet some friends there. After a while of thinking to myself,I finally felt sleepy. I tucked myself in,closed the light,and slowly closed my eyes. Zzzz.....

Guys sorry if it's short,I'm just really busy with school and stuff.