Chapter Seven

*nine years later*
Peter's Pov
I'm in high school now,and Wade and I haven't met in like a few years. We haven't contacted each other either. School's out,so I'm heading home. Oh! Who's that? He looks somewhat like Wade,with the red and black shirt and pants. He just turned around! Now he's staring at me. He's walking over! Oh no!!! Let's hope it is Wade! "Excuse me. My name is Wade. You look a lot like my friend from kindergarten,and umm...but...may I ask,what's your name?" Hmm...I'm pretty sure it's Wade. If he knows our secret handshake,it's totally him. "Peter. You also look like my friend from kindergarten." "Oh,ok" We just stared at each other for a while,until I told him, "Hey,you know this handshake?" He looked surprised,but we actually completed the handshake without messing up. "WADE??!!!" "PETER!!?" "OMG/I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!/GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!" We screamed into each other's faces, with happiness. We talked for a while,and he said he's been learning at the same school as me too,but him and his family are moving to somewhere in Asia tomorrow,so this is probably the last time we'll see each other.

Oh,well. I was soooo happy to see Wade. Too bad it only lasted for like three hours. "I have to go now.. I'll see you soon, I hope." Wade said,while tears shed down his face. "See you soon. Just call me anytime ok?" I told him,as I tried to hold back tears, and went for a hug. "You know you were always like a brother to me," he said, "And before I go,just always remember that we'll meet again, and I love you so much. More than anything in the world, and in the galaxy. Just remember, Spidey belongs with Deadpool." "Love you too Wade. I'm never gonna stop loving you. Ever." I promised. As we said those last sentences we both started crying, and hugging each other. Wade and I waved goodbye,and we parted ways. I almost collapsed to the floor as I made my way home.

Now I'm home,and my dad's are running to me. "Pete what's wrong? Who hurt you? Are you ok?" They looked so worried. I just hugged pops,and started crying again. I told them about Wade,and that he's leaving, and I'll probably never see him again. They tried to make me feel better, but it didn't really work. I went back to my room and tried to call Wade. He answered in a sad voice, saying he's about to leave now,and his parents said he can't contact anyone for a few years. We both started crying again,and we both said goodbye. Thats probably the last goodbye I'll here him say.