Chapter Fourteen

Peter's Pov
I walked to the exact location,or at least I thought it was this place. I walked in,opening the heavy,rusty door. It looks like an abandoned building. It was kinda dark,but I could still see cuz there was light entering from the windows. I walked inside,trying to make my footsteps as quiet as possible. The it hit me. Dad and pops,tied to the floor,sweaty,and there was some blood coming out from their bodies. "DADS!!!" "Peter no! Get out before it's too—".

No Pov
Steve didn't get the chance to finish his sentence,because all of a sudden,a bullet went straight into Peter's stomach. Peter collapsed to the floor,blood running from his body. "NOOO PETER!!!!" Screamed his dads. "Asshole! You'll pay for this!!!" Tony really looked hurt and angry. The mysterious person gave them a small chuckle. "Goodbye Peter" the mysterious guy said before pointing the gun to Peter's head. Peter struggled to his knees,looking the guy in the eyes. "Flash?!" "Yes. It is me. Any last words?" Peter couldn't think of anything exept to get his dads out safely,and how to escape. "No? Well then.." Flash pulled Peter up to his feet, before aiming the gun again,this time at his heart. "Flash!! Don't!!!" Steve and Tony tried to stop him,but it was no use. Peter looked at his dads one last time,before he knew this was the end of his life."I love you guys"
     *BOOM!!!!*
The sound of Flash's gun went of.