Chapter Twenty Three

" Who do you mean by they??" I asked Star lord. "Kid, just call me Peter." "Mmkay Peter." It is kinda weird, cause it's like I'm talking to myself somehow. "Soo...who's they?" "Thanos,Red Skull, and their other friends." "Wait...I thought we killed their friends all ready." Uncle Bucky asked. "Oh, right! Yeah! It's just Thanos and Red Skull left I guess." Quill corrected. "So..when's their attack?" I asked. "Not sure yet, probably tomorrow." Gamora answered. "I am groot." Groot said. That, is a cool tree. It was getting dark, so we went inside. "Soo Stark's mansion has lots of rooms. That's Peter's, that's mine, that's Stark's, those over there and there are the avengers. Soo...we have like three rooms left." "Ok,James,thanks. Groot and Rocket you guys stay in that room, Drax and Mantis in that, and me and Gamora here." "Quill, aren't you supposed to stay with Drax?" Mantis asked. "Nope, you stay with him. I'm sleeping with my babe." He kissed gamora on the cheek. "Quill!!" She shouted, as her face turned bright red. They all parted ways, each heading into their own rooms.

Quill's Pov
Gamora and I entered our room. It was pretty big, with a king sized bed in the middle. "I'm taking a bath." Gamora told me with a yawn. "I'm coming with you!!" I shouted after her, as I grabbed a towel. "Nope!! Don't you dare." She replied giving me a serious look, but then it turned into a smile as she left.

Gamora's Pov
After I finished taking a bath and all, I entered our room. I saw Peter sleeping on our bed, with headphones on, listening to music. "Peter.Peter.." I said as I shook his body. He didn't wake up. Alright, I guess I'll have to use another way. I took his headphones off, then screamed in his ear, "PETER!!!!! Go take a bath already!!!" He woke up, and looked at me. "Mmmm...ok" he mumbled. He went to take a bath, and after 10 minutes he came into our room. "Let's go to sleep. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow. Let's just spend it together right now." He whispered, as we tucked ourselves under the covers. I turned off the light, and closed my eyes.

No Pov
On the other hand, Drax and Mantis had a less romantic night. They both took a bath and sat on bed. "I'm going to sleep. And by the way, stop staring at me. It's weird." Drax told Mantis. They both went to sleep, but Mantis didn't know that as she turned off the light, and with every move she made, Drax was always watching her.

Groot's Pov
I am Groot, I am Groot. I AM GROOT! I am groot, I am groot? I, am GROOT.

No Pov
Rocket and Groot each took turns taking baths. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Rocket told Groot. "I am Groot." He replied, which was goodnight.

Bucky's Pov
I'm now in my room, and I'm going to bed. I miss Steve, and Stark, although Stark's not dead, and all the other Avengers. Usually next to my room is Steve and Tony's room. I would hear them talking a couple of times, but now I usually hear Stark sobbing. But today, it was just quiet. As I said earlier, Stark and Nick are out finding Strange. They better make it quick. *yawn* mmhmmm.....

Peter's Pov
Well, I'm really tired today. So many things have happened. Like dad and Nick leaving to find Dr.Strange, me staying with Uncle Bucky, and the Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Earth, warning us about that Thanos guy and Redskull. It's kinda nice having company around while dad's gone. *yawn* I should probably go to bed now. But, I just can't stop thinking about tomorrow. About Thanos and Redskull coming here to destroy our planet. It may or may not be tomorrow, but anything can happen right?? I tried to end my thought as I closed my eyes, and fell asleep....