Chapter Eighteen

_______  A straight line was what Steve's pulse looked like on the screen. "Oh my god...dad! No,please,no!! Not you too.. no..dadd..no..." "Steve!!! No,no,no! I'm not loosing you! Do something!!!" Tony yelled at the nurses. They tried everything they could,and soon,a small pulse came back up. "He's breathing again! Quick,get him to the emergency room!" They arrived at the hospital,and Bucky was the first to give orders. The nurses took Steve in,and Bucky,Peter,and Tony were left outside. They waited for hours,and hours,but still no sign of anyone coming to tell them the news. "Pops...Uncle Bucky... do..u guys think...h..he'll..surv..survive?" Peter asked,unable to stop crying. "I don't..know Pete.. He will,and...he can't leave..us..not like this.." Tony wasn't sure what to answer Peter,so he just told him what came to mind. Bucky,gave Peter and Stark a hug,and well,all of them really needed it. Bucky was also extremely sad,for Steve. They've been friends for like almost 80 years,and loosing him would feel like loosing a family member.
    *12 hours later*
Everyone had fallen asleep on the hospital sofa,outside the waiting room. Suddenly there were footsteps coming from the emergency room. The door squeaked open. *yawn* Peter was the first to wake up. "Mmm..wha..what?..Pops!!! Uncle Bucky!!! Wake up!!! The doctor's here!!" They both woke up within a second,now the three of them were sitting on the couch. "So...is he ok?" Tony asked the doctor. "Well...."