Chapter Tweleve

Peter's Pov
We've been in Asgard for like a week or two now,and it's great. I spent most of my time running around the city and the palace. Sometimes the warriors and Uncle Thor weren't around cause they had to go fight these monsters? I remember more and I guess I remember everything now. It's all the same. "Peter! Come here please,we need to tell you something." I heard dad calling. I ran into my dads' room,and saw dad and pops sitting on the bed. "So,what did u want to talk about?" I asked. "Pete we just wanted to make sure you remember again. So tell us everything you know" well that's weird. I told them anyways,and when I finished they looked kinda sad? "Why do u guys seem so sad? I remember everything now!" "Pete,that's not all. You forgot one last thing." "What?" "Umm...Pete..do you remember this boy called... Wade?" I froze. I know no one told me about this Wade guy,but as soon as I heard his name I remembered everything. "Wade?" I said,I could feel my eyes were getting hot. No,no,no! Not here! Don't cry,don't cry,don't cry.... "Yes,Wade." "You mean Deadpool? As in Wade that I've been friends with since kindergarten? The one I haven't seen in so many years,and when I finally met him,we had to separate anyways? The one who I fell in love with?" I tried to say as tears were running out of my eyes. "Yes..Peter...that Wade.." dad said as he pulled me into a hug. I didn't even bother to escape. I guess that's all I needed right now. "What..What about him? Why did u remind me of him?" "We just got some good news. Stark,I mean pops was able to find Wade's dad's number. So we called him,and talked for a while. They're coming back to live in New York,and they're probably gonna be living there,somewhere near our house. So...wanna pay them a visit? Wade would be really happy." OMG TELL ME THIS IS REAL!!! I'm finally gonna get to meet him again! Yayyyy!!! "Yes! Let's go meet him now!" "Hold up,we're leaving tomorrow morning ok?" I tried to calm down. "Ok!" Then I saw my dads smile while I went running out of their room,and into the park.
*park*
I can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be able to meet my best friend,or you could even consider him as a brother. It's gonna be littt!!! It's like 13:00 PM here in Asgard. So I'm just walking around in the royal park,or whatever you call it. Asgardians are actually just like people on Earth. Just with different clothing,and all that stuff. I'm getting bored. So I decided to take a little nap,and let my mind flow free of all the thoughts.
Mmmhmmm... I woke up,and realized that it was dark now. I looked at my watch. 8:00 pm. I was still at the park,whoa that was a long nap. I stretched a bit,and ran back inside. I entered the palace,and met Uncle Thor and Loki. They looked as if they were about to leave. "We're are you guys going?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Fight the-". Uncle Thor was interrupted by Loki. "Fight. We'll be back tomorrow night,when u leave. So goodbye." "Umm ok! Good luck guys!" I said,as we hugged each other goodbye. As Uncle Thor and Loki went off,I waved them goodbye. I went back inside,where I found dad and pops. They told me it was getting late,so I was forced to go to bed. BUT I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! All I can think about is meeting Wade in just a few hours! I can't wait!!! With that thought,I closed my eyes,and fell asleep.