Chapter Thirteen

Peter's Pov
I woke up to a nice sunny day in Asgard. It was 8:00 AM right now. I got dressed,and went to the dinning room. Dad already made me breakfast,with a note beside my food.

To Peter,
Son,me and pops are already back on Earth. We got transmitted there over the night,and I have no idea what happened. Pls come home ASAP,and meet us at home. By today.
Love,Dad and Pops

After I read that,I ran back to my room to get my stuff,but I remembered that I didnt bring anything. So I walked across the rainbow bridge,where on the other side I met Heimdal. "Hi Mr. Heimdal. Can you send me back to Earth? At my house to be exact,or the Stark Tower." "Yes. I shall send you home." With that last sentence,he did something with his magic stick? And before I knew it,I was back home. Infront of the Stark Mansion. I ran inside,opening the door. "DADS!!??? Where are you guys?" Silence...  Then I found another note. Ok,this is starting to get weird. I don't think my dads would just disappear for no reason. I picked up the note,and looked at it.
  Peter,
Me and pops are really sorry. We have to go on a mission,but will be returning at about 10:00 AM. Meet you at the park. I think Wade is already there,waiting for you. :)
                             Love,Dads xoxo

I put down the note,and ran to the park as fast as I could. I saw many people,but no one looked like my dads. Oh,right! It's still 9:30 AM. Guess I have to wait another 30 minutes for them. I walked around,and I guess I got really tired and I fell asleep on a bench. When I woke up,it was 11:00 AM. No sign of anyone. No dad,no pops,no Wade,no nothing. The people there were also gone. Ok,am I dreaming? I thought. This isn't happening right? It just seems weird. I sat up,looking around. All I could see was another note. Ok,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!??!! I NEED ANSWERS!!! I picked up the note and read it,with a confused and "WHAT" kinda look on my face.
Peter,
Ok,listen up. Peter,I know me and pops told you to meet at the park. Well,I'm sorry again. Come to this exact location. *coordinates of the location* Be here by 2:00 PM. See you son.
Steve,Tony xoxo

Well,it's still like 11:15 AM,so why not have lunch? I walked to the fast food place on the other side of the park. I got a hamburger,and a bottle of water. I went back to the bench I slept on a few minutes ago,and started eating. Mmmm yum. Everything seemed normal. People were walking again,idk where they went when I woke up,and kids and dogs were running around. I took another bite into my hamburger,while I looked around. I finally finished it. That was a great burger. I looked at my watch. 12:35 PM. Well,I'm bored,so I guess I'm just gonna go to the location the note said.

No Pov
  On the other hand,Steve and Tony were tied up on the floor. "You'll never get away with this! You're going to die for all of this!!!!" Screamed Tony,sweating. "Oh,just wait and see. Your little Peter will come running here,while you and Steve are able to do nothing while I kill him." "Why would you want to kill him? Kill an innocent boy!?" This time it was Steve that screamed. "Well,he aced in school,and I was humiliated by everyone because every time I answered anything,he'd correct me. My teachers humiliated me. He made me into who I am. There's more,but we'll just have to wait and see."