Chapter Five

Steve's Pov
I drove the boys back to the Stark Mansion. They were talking the whole way. It's nice to see my son have a nice friend like Wade. He's v- "Ok Steve,enough parent talking okay?? Just continue with the story!" Interrupted the author. "Fine!" I replied. So,when we reached the mansion,the boys quickly jumped off the car. I ran after them,and saw Tony sleeping on the couch. The boys ran past him, and I tried waking him up.

Tony's Pov
Zzzzzzzzz..... "Tony! Tony! Wake up! Honey, c'mon." It sounded like Steve so I opened my eyes,and saw Steve looking straight at me. "What?" I asked, still sleepy. "Peter's friend Wade, is here and the boys are having a sleepover." "Aren't sleepovers for girls?" I asked. "Probably, I don't know, just deal with it, and let's go!" "What? Where are we going?" I asked, confused. "To make dinner." Steve replied, calmly, as he pulled me up from the couch.

Peter's Pov
As my dads went to make dinner, Wade and I were walking down the hallway. We found that Uncle Clint was heading into his room. It would be fun to prank him, but I was too tired to do so, so we head into my room. "So,your parents are Captain America and Ironman?" Wade asked. "Mmhmm,yup!" I replied as I swung my backpack onto the floor. "So you're Spiderman?" "Yup,and I know you're Deadpool" "Mmhmm,so wanna go-" He was interrupted by my dad calling, "Wade! Peter! Dinner's ready!" I could tell from the smell that it was gonna be yummy. We rushed down the hallway to the kitchen.

No Pov
They had dinner,and while Steve and Tony were taking showers, Peter and Wade ran back to Peter's room to play some games,and talked. After the two "Super dads" showered,they looked for the boys,but couldn't find them. "I think they're in Pete's room" Said Tony. "Yeah,let's go check" Said Steve. They walked down the hallway to Peter's room and saw Peter and Wade cuddling each other,fast asleep. "Awwww they're so cute together!" Tony whispered as he took a pic of them,and sent it to Wade's dad. "Shhh! Don't wake them! Let's go." Whispered Steve,as he grabbed Tony's hand and walked away together,leaving Peter and Wade fast asleep.