Chapter Seventeen

No Pov
The next few years were mostly sad for Peter. Barely anything could cheer him up. Steve and Tony tried taking him to the carnival,to Wakanda,Asgard,and anywhere else they could think of that might cheer him up. Peter was now 21. Many people came into his life,but he chose to ignore them. Nothing could make him the happy Peter again. Peter came to visit Wade's grave everyday when he had the chance. He was a bit happier now,because he always told himself to move on in life. Today was the day Steve and Tony were taking Peter to London,to visit Bucky,Steve's friend. They've already gotten there,and now they're driving to Bucky's house. Steve and Stark tried to cheer Peter up,and Peter was getting less depressed. He was smiling a bit more,which made his dads feel happy. Suddenly their car crashed. No one was that hurt,so they all got out,looking at the situation. A drunk person came out,yelling at Steve. "Hey,it's not my fault,you asshole!" Steve was the most polite person the Avengers had known,but he just seemed to lose it at this moment. They had an argument for a while,and when Steve turned around,that drunk guy pulled out a gun. "BOOM!!!" He shot his gun at Steve's back, causing Steve to fall down. Tony helped him up,and by then,the drunk a-hole was already gone. "Dad,hang in there. Were taking you to the nearby hospital." Peter and Stark were really worried. "I'm..I'm fine. Take me to Bucky will u?" Peter and Tony exchanged looks. "U sure babe? That's a pretty bad shot. U could die,and I'm not letting that happen." "Yeah,I'm...I'm..sure" Steve replied gasping for air. They drove to Bucky's house,and went inside. Bucky was inside watching TV. "Holy shit Steve! What the hell happened to you!? Why didn't u guys take him to the hospital?!?" "Buck,I'm fine. I..I told.them..to..to take me here...to see my..my...my..BFF...." "Are u crazy Steve? Go to the goddamn hospital,before you fucking die!" Bucky exclaimed. "Steve,if u really love your friend then listen to him!" Tony shouted. Steve was loosing alot of blood,and there was nothing they could do. "I..I need some air. Stay in..in here.. be right back" Steve walked outside. People on the sidewalks were staring and being afraid cause Steve had a gun shot right through him. The same drunk guy walked by,and surprisingly,he remembered Steve. "Not deaddddd yeittt?? Well lets seeeeee" He shot Steve again,this time at Steve's chest. He laughed,and ran away. "DAD!!!" Peter screamed from inside the house. Tony and Bucky ran after Pete. "You'll pay for this,you drunk piece of shit!" Tony was really mad. "I'm o..ok.. just two gun..shots...right?" "NO,NO.NOT RIGHT. Two shots can also kill you. Call the ambulance Bucky!!" After a while,the ambulance came,and Steve was nearly out of breath. "Hang in there bro,we're not leaving you." Bucky said as he stared into Steve's hurt chest. "I...I...love you guys.." Then,Steve's pulse went straight,which also meant he stopped breathing....