Chapter Twenty Six

Peter's Pov
Mmmm...what...what happened?? I slowly opened my eyes, and gasped at what was all around me. Dust, and burned part of the house. What...what the hell happened? I looked beside me and saw my pops lying there. "Pops!!!" I leaned closer to listen to his heartbeat...

______________________________________

Nothing...no pulse, or anything.... Tears shed down my face as I mourned and cried. "Pops...no....no...... please...don't go.... don't go...." I cried my eyes out. I grabbed his body, and held him in my arms. I started rocking pops back and forth slowly.... "pops.... please....please..." I cried.

After a while, I lay him back down on the ground and stood up. I looked around again. Wait a minute.... I saw Gamora, Uncle Bucky, and Peter Quill also laying on the ground. I went over to all of them and checked their heartbeat. Nothing.... ok wtf!!?? Everyone is dead.... What should I do?? Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Dr.Strange. "You're not dead!!!" I shouted as I hugged him. "We're the only ones left..." He whispered. "What about Thanos? We have to go kill him!" I shouted full of anger. Strange pointed at an object on the ground. "Is that..?? Really... what?" I murmured. "Yes." Strange answered. It was Thanos' dead body on the ground. "But.. how??" I asked. "The laser thing he shot killed almost all of us, and it bounced back to him. So, yeah, he's fucking dead now." Strange explained. "So only you and me are alive?" I asked, but stuttered a bit. "...yes...." he answered. "So what do we do?" I asked, as I looked at my dad, uncle Bucky, and all of my friends. I couldn't help but cry. Dr. Strange pulled me into a hug, and we stayed like that for a while.

Dr. Strange and I made a funeral for everyone, including Thanos.

The next day, after we woke up, and had breakfast, we went into the garden. By the way, I'm staying with Mr. Strange now. "What's that?" I asked as I pointed to a glowing green stone? It was around Strange's neck, inside a necklace of some sort. "The time stone." I thought for a while. "Why don't you just reverse time?" I asked. "And bring everyone back? Then none of this would happen." "It still would happen, but maybe we could find a way to not make it happen. We could use this. It's a time changing device, which if I press this button when we go back in time, it will prevent everything bad from happening. It may only be used once. Are you sure- we should.." "Yes , we should use it now!" I screamed. "How long do you want me to turn back time? When you were five or fifteen?" Strange asked me. Hmmm.. well if I turned back to a five year old I wouldn't understand anything, and soo..umm... "Don't think too hard, I'm the one pressing the button, so it's your choice." "Fourteen." I finally replied. "Don't forget to press the button, ok?" I told him. He nodded, and we hugged. "Very well, then." Dr. Strange replied, as he used his arms to make some weird signs, then his neckalace unlocked? Idk what it's called, but then the time stone started to glow green, and then..

************************************

I tried to stand up still. I was in pop's house. I looked around, and noticed that I was in my living room. I ran to the bathroom, and looked at myself. I looked like a fourteen year old. I suddenly remembered everything. "Dr. Strange!!" I mumbled, as I ran outside to one of pop's cars. "Peter!!" I turned around.. " Omg...." I stuttered....