Chapter Twenty Seven

"Peter!!" I turned around and guess who I saw? Dad and pops!!!! "DADS!!!!!" I yelled, as I ran and hugged them. "Whoaa you okay son? What's gotten into you?" Dad asked with a chuckle. "Where you going?" Pops asked. "The Avengers tower!! I need to see Dr. Strange!! It's important!" I yelled, as I hopped into a red ferrari, and drove off.

No Pov
"So, wanna get some ice cream down at the park?" Tony asked Steve. "Sure." Steve replied, as he put his arm around Tony's shoulder. They walked off to the ice cream shop, while Peter was racing to see Dr. Strange....

After a few minutes, Peter reached the tower. He parked the car, and ran furiously inside. He was desperate to see Strange.

Peter's Pov
Jeez, there are like idk 4 floors, and the floors are all so wide. How could I possibly find him?? I decided to walk around the first floor, searching. I bumped into Thor and Loki. "THOR!!!!!!! LOKI!!!!!!!" I screeched, as I ran and hugged them. "Peter, are you ok?" Thor asked. "Want some beer? It's really good!"He continued. "I'm too young to drink." I told him. "I missed you guys so much!!!!" I told them with a huge smile. "Peter, it's only been one day." Loki answered. "Nevermind, do you guys have a phone? I need to make a call." I told them. Loki handed me a black phone, and I searched the contacts for Strange's name. The only problem was, all the names were the nicknames he named people. I couldn't remember his number either. "Uhh... Loki, do you have Strange's number?" I finally asked him. He nodded, and clicked the name, "Wizard". "Thanks." I told him, as I called Strange. After a few tries, he finally picked up. "Hey Peter." "Hey Strange!! Did you press the button??" I asked. "Yup, everything's gonna be ok." He replied. I let out a huge grin, as I talked a bit to him. He was in Kathmandu, with Wong. They were working on something, but I couldn't really remember what. We said goodbye, and I hung up the phone.

I spent a while talking more to Loki and Thor, and everyone I met. Then, I made my way home. I walked out of the Avengers tower, and met aunt Natasha, then I started walking home.