Chapter Twenty Four

*The next morning*

Peter's Pov
I opened my eyes, and I felt my bed shaking. It was like an earthquake, everything was falling off the shelves, and parts of the ceiling and, well, my room was a mess. Yeah, that's the right word. A mess. I stumbled to my feet and opened the door. I saw Uncle Bucky running towards me. "Peter! Get out of the house! Now!" He yelled as he ran outside with the Guardians. I ran after them. And just as I took my last step out of my house, it collapsed. Dad's house was all ashes now. Yes, it was all broken down. You may being how? How did it even turn into ash with all that high tech stuff dad used? Well, our house was really safe, until a huge fucking spaceship landed right on it! The spaceship landed directly on my house. I mean, like, why does it have to be ON THE HOUSE? There's a backyard for a goddamn reason y'know, aliens. Luckily, everyone was safe. The door opened, and two people walked out of the jet. One was huge, and purple, and the other was smaller, rather skinny, and red. This must be Thanos and Redskull, I thought to myself. "Who the hell are you guys?" Uncle Bucky asked. "It is I Redskull, and this is Thanos, ruler of you all." Redskull spoke. "Why the hell are you on Earth?" Starlord asked. "Umm...to kill everyone? Duh, does it look like I'm here to make friends?" Thanos answered. He didn't seem as bad as in the movie, "Infinity War" lol. But still, we have to take them down. "Guys, just leave, this is our planet, and we're not welcoming anymore visitors." Exclaimed Starlord. At that moment, Gamora also hollered, "Leave." "Ah..Gamora! My beautiful daughter. Come, and we shall rule the galaxy together." Thanos said. "That's your dad?" I asked Gamora. "No, I am adopted, he killed my planet. I am not his daughter." She replied. Thanos seemed like he was out of patience after a while of talking to us. "Alright then, I've run out of patience, Redskull, get our army down here, and let them take care of Earth. You go with them. Make sure to kill everyone, NO MERCY." Thanos commanded. "On it." Redskull answered. "Uncle Bucky? Should we like..um.." I gestured to Uncle Bucky who was standing next to me. "What? Run?" He asked. "Umm..yeah? Maybe call dad and Nick?" "Right" he answered. I started to run, followed by Uncle Bucky and the Guardians. "Why are we running? Why don't we just fight?" Quill asked. "Because we can't defeat him yet. He's too strong with his army and Redskull. We need to get Stark, Strange, and Nick." Uncle Bucky replied. We all started running away. Luckily, we all made it out ALIVE. Now, we're in California. We took Quill's spaceship,and landed here cause well, I don't know where we should go, and this was probably far enough, plus, Thanos can't get here without his jet. Gamora threw a bomb at it and it exploded, killing a few of his people. "Well, there you are. Had fun flying away?" I heard a voice behind us. It was Redskull. He was alone. "Where's the rest of your army? With Thanos?" Uncle Bucky asked him with a small smirk. "Killed. Thanks and I are the only ones left. But that won't stop us from destroying your planet." He said. "Ok, so Peter, Bucky, Mantis, Groot. Go find Tony and Strange. The rest, come with me and let's destroy Redskull and Thanos." Quill planned it all out. I ran inside the jet, followed by Mantis and Groot. Uncle Bucky was already starting the engine. He closed the door, and flew off. "Do you know how to drive this thing?" I asked Uncle Bucky. "Nah, but how hard can it be? Just like driving a car." He replied.

Peter Quill's Pov
As soon as they left, I turned to face Redskull. Gamora was already fighting with him. Drax and Rocket were heading their way. I ran after them. And I thought taking down one guy would be easy. Well, no it wasn't. Redskull actually managed to kill Drax! "DRAX! Holy shit!" I screamed. Drax lay on the floor, blood everywhere, his heart didn't beat anymore. I looked up. Rocket and Gamora seemed to have a hard time fighting with Redskull. My guns weren't working, so I had to fix them as fast as possible. It took me about five minutes, before I looked up again and saw Rocket's dead body on the ground. "Ok, how the hell did you even kill him?" I asked Redskull, in an angry tone. "Probably the same way I'm going to kill your girlfriend." He grabbed Gamora, and smashed her to the ground. Oh no! I pulled out my guns, and shot them at Redskull. He collapsed, and Gamora ran back to me. "You still got that emergency shocker?" She asked me. "Yeah, what for?" I replied. Gamora rolled her eyes, and took the shocker from my hand. She threw directly at Redskull's neck. It shocked him, and he couldn't move. I stared at his body. "No sign of heartbeats.... I think you just shocked the life outta him!" I yelled at Gamora. She smiled. "That's my girl." I said as I took her hand, and we ran to find a new spaceship, or car.
We found a nearby car, and it was a Ferrari. "Damn...get in. Let's go find the rest of them" Gamora told me.