Chapter 95

Raven's POV

Luna, Anya, and I help Lucas set up his room. He starts tinkering at his table and I see Anya exchange a glance with Luna. They're probably silently telling each other it's time to head back to our room.

"Do you want us to help with anything else?" I ask.

He looks up, blinking like he momentarily forgot we were here and shakes his head. "No, I'm alright. Thank you."

"Okay," I say softly. "Then we should probably go to bed. Remember not to stay up too late, okay Lucas?"

He nods. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," the three of us say back.

Luna holds the door to our room open for us and I blow Lucas a kiss before walking into our room. I see a small smile on his face and count that as a win. Luna clicks her tongue and pats her leg, but the dogs stay in Lucas' room. Lilly rests her head on her paws from where she is on the floor, watching Luna and Beowulf stays where he's cuddled up next to his sister, his tail slowly wagging.

"Lucas?" Luna says. He looks back over at us. "Are you alright if the dogs stay with you for the night? We can make them move if it's not."

Lucas shakes his head. "It's alright. Thank you." There's a short pause. "I will meet you all for breakfast in the morning, right?"

"Yes, where would you like to meet?" Luna asks.

"I could knock on your door when I'm ready. The one that's in my room." He nods to the door we're at.

"Okay, sounds good. We will you then. Night, strikon (little one)."

"Goodnight," he says softly. Luna smiles warmly at him before quietly closing the door.

"He's adjusting better than I expected," I admit.

Anya hums in agreement and wraps her arms around me from behind. I lean back in her embrace, smiling at the feeling of her lips gently touching my neck. One of my hands goes up to gently rest on Anya's and I reach the other one out. Luna takes it, her eyes warm as I gently tug at her. Luna wraps her arms around me from the front, Anya's arms moving to adjust to the new person so that she can touch Luna too.

I smile when Luna moves her head over my shoulder in order to press a brief kiss to Anya's mouth.

I rest my head on Luna's shoulder, pressing a soft kiss to the bare skin at the base of her neck. Luna freezes momentarily but then gently begins guiding us to our bed. I know we won't do anything tonight, not with Lucas so close (we will need to either make sure he's not there or soundproof our room before we have any more "alone time").

We shed our clothes and get underneath our furs. Tonight it's Anya's turn to be in the middle. She acts indifferent to it, but I know she loves being able to have both Luna and I curled up against her.

***

Clarke's POV

The first thing Madi asks when we get to our floor is, "Will Destiny have her own room or will we share?"

I exchange a look with Lexa. "We figured we would plan on you each having your own room just in case. We have one set up for her, it's right next to yours, Madi. Two doors down from Lexa and I, Des." Destiny nods. "If you two do want to room together, that's something we can work on. After tonight, of course."

"What do you think Des?" Madi asks her little sister. "Do you want your own room or do you want to stay with me?"

Destiny's little brow furrows as she thinks. "My own pwease. Can I still cuddle with you?"

"Of course!" Madi says. "You can come knock on my door any night and we can cuddle all you want."

Destiny beams up at her big sister. "Tank oo!"

"And if you ever need Lexa and I, this goes for both of you, our doors are always open." I say.

"Just knock first, though Des. Sometimes they sleep without pajamas," Madi mock whispers to her.

Destiny nods. "Okay."

"Would you like to see your room?" Lexa asks.

Destiny's eyes light up. "Yeah!"

We head over, Lexa and I pointing out our room so that Destiny knows which one is ours. Madi points out her room and we stop in front of the next door.

"We haven't decorated it or anything yet, over time we can help you make it yours." I explain before pushing the door open.

Destiny walks in first, followed by Madi and then Lupita and Dalul. Lexa and I head in last, smiling at each other when we hear Destiny's excited exclamation. She's already in the center of the room, looking around with wide, starry eyes.

"It's big!" She says. "And it's mine?"

"All yours," Lexa answers. "If you would like, tomorrow we can move things around."

Destiny shakes her head. "I wov it."

Lexa's surprised and delighted expression is adorable when Destiny runs (waddles) over and hugs her legs. She hugs mine next and says her thanks (her 'tank oo's will never not be cute).

"Can I see your woom?" Destiny asks Madi.

"Sure! Will you come with us?" Madi asks Lexa and I. "After that, you can tuck us in."

"Of course," I agree immediately.

Madi leads us to her room and shows Destiny around. Destiny listens to every word her sister says, though I'm not sure she understands all of the words that Madi uses. Once Madi's done, Destiny says goodnight to her and then the three of us leave for Destiny's room so Madi can get into her pajamas.

Lexa and I help Destiny into her pajamas and tuck her into bed. She's tired enough after a long day to not ask for a story to help her get to sleep. Lexa and I take turns softly telling her goodnight before kissing her on the forehead and heading for Madi's room to tuck her in.

Next chapter, Lexa and Abby's bonding time! On an unrelated note, I start work on Monday and I'm not looking forward to waking up at seven am five days in a row haha. Oh well! Thank you all got reading and for your amazing comments! Stay awesome!