Chapter 110

(More smut)

Lexa clutches the back of my head as she lets out a gasp, trying to keep me at her nipple. And I'm certainly fine with that, so I redouble my efforts, delighting in every moan I can draw out of her. It doesn't take long before her moans turn into something that's almost a whine, and then I know that it's time to move on.

I suck one last small hickey to Lexa's breast and then begin making my way down her body. I pause my descent above her belly button when her hand reaches down to lightly tug my hair.

"I want to be looking into your eyes when we make love for the first time as wives," Lexa breathes out.

I'm actually kind of impressed that Lexa can make coherent words, let alone full sentences. Though to be fair, it is Lexa so perhaps that shouldn't be too surprising.

Lexa moves her hands down from my hair to press against my shoulder blades and I lean down to kiss her deeply. She smiles against my lips but I can tell that this isn't enough for her. To be fair, I did work her up quite a bit. Her hips move, trying to find friction but she can't really get much when I have her pinned down, which I know from experience turns her on even more.

Lexa whines against my lips and I move to her neck, sucking more hickies into her beautiful skin. I maneuver myself so that I can trace one hand slowly down her body. She arches against me, letting out a soft gasp as my hand makes its descent down her body.

I try not to give up on the slow tease I've built, even when my fingers hit her curls, dampened by her arousal. Lexa attempts to grind again, but there's nothing between her legs to grind on.

"Patience, ai hodnes (my love)." I murmur in her ear, grinning at how her breath hitches. She loves when I talk to her while we're making love, she loves the huskiness of my voice and how arousal changes it. And Lexa definitely has a thing for me speaking Trigedasleng.

Lexa listens and stills her hips. I whisper my approval and slide my hand down further, allowing my fingers to hit the wetness between her legs. I slowly run two fingers down her lips and her hips bucks automatically when they almost go over her clit and get near her opening.

"Beja Clarke (please Clarke)." Lexa pants, her fingers flexing against my shoulders in a way that I know will leave small fingernail impressions.

I moan softly and give in. I straddle one of her thighs and let my two fingers make their way back towards her entrance. I slide one inside of her and it goes in more easily than it even usually does. Lexa lets out a high pitched moan and I have to bite back one of my own when I feel her clench down immediately on my finger, trying to draw me in more.

"Mou, beja (more, please)." She gasps out.

I grin and press a kiss to her lips, loving how even when we're making love, she's still polite.

The finger slides out, resting against her and I can feel her clench again as she lets out an involuntary whine. I slide back in with two fingers and Lexa's back arches. Since I'm close to her face, I get to watch her reactions and see her eyelids flutter. While I do love eating my wife out, seeing her facial expressions up close like this is definitely one of my favorite things.

I slowly pump my fingers inside of her, occasionally curling my fingers to hit that spot that makes her eyes roll back in her head and occasionally letting my thumb press against her clit. Lexa's hips automatically begin to grind and I bite my lower lip and then begin a slow grins of my own against her thigh. Lexa's mouth drops open slightly when I do, probably because she can feel how wet I am just because I've been touching her.

After a moment of this, with both of us getting more worked up, Lexa removes one hand from my shoulder blade and taps my hips. I raise them almost automatically, and bite my lip against the whine trying to escape my lips at the lack of pressure. Lexa slips that hand between my leg and slides two fingers inside of me. I let out a keening gasp and my thrusts inside of her falter for a moment.

"Something... Something for you to grind on," Lexa says. Her voice is thick with her Trigedasleng accent, and I know how hard it is for her to think in Gonasleng (English) when she's starting to get close, let alone string together a coherent sentence.

"Jok, ai hod yu in (f*ck, I love you)." I gasp out.

I grind against her fingers and resume thrusting inside of her with a renewed vigor. My whole body tenses up for a moment when Lexa moves her thumb into the perfect position for it to hit my clit. The high pitched moan I let out in response is one that I know Lexa finds sexy. She clenches on my fingers again and I can see on her face that she's definitely getting close.

I thrust faster, giving up on only occasionally hitting that spot inside of her. Instead, I curl my fingers with every thrust and grind against Lexa's fingers harder. Lexa's head is tossed back against the bed, her neck muscles straining as she moves her head from one side to the other. That's a sure sign that when she comes, she's going to come hard.

She begins to clench down on my fingers more often and it almost seems like she's holding back. If Lexa wanted to, she certainly could have come by now.

"Want to... With you." She gasps out, fighting against her body's natural response in order to look me in the eyes.

I nod and know that she can feel how I clenched around her fingers at the thought of that.

"Yeah, okay." I breath out, leaning forward so my face is closer to her face. "Come for me."

Lexa's eyes roll back and she lets out the sexiest sounds I've ever has the pleasure of hearing as she clenches down almost rhythmically on my fingers. The sight of that coupled with how close I am sends me right over the edge with her.

Well... There's that! I'm back with a bang (get it?)! Now that I'm settled in at school there shouldn't be long waits like that! And let me know if you guys want round 1.5 between them as well ;) Thank you for your patience and for reading! Thanks for your comments, they absolutely make my day :) Thank you all for reading and for your lovely comments! Stay awesome!