Chapter 111

(More smut ;) )

Lexa and I lie next to each other, cuddling, trying to catch our breaths. Our skin is sweaty so we practically stick to each other. It would be grosser if I weren't still blissed out, both from the day and from coming. Lexa snuggles closer to me and lifts her head so she can meet my gaze. I can see desire still in her eyes, as well as something that almost seems like mischief.

"Clarke." She murmurs, her voice lower than usual. I bite my lip, knowing that she's well aware that that voice turns me on. "May I go down on you?"

I blink in shock, my brain stuttering to a halt for a moment. Out of anything I thought she was going to say, that was certainly not among them. When my brain begins functioning again a few moments later, I clear my throat and nod.

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead."

Lexa smiles at my answer, probably endeared by my sudden awkwardness, wide enough that the corners of her eyes crinkle slightly.

She climbs on top of me and kisses me deeply. One of my hands go up to tangle my fingers in her hair and hold her against me. The other rests on her bare back, which is still damp from sweat. I nip at her lower lip and deepen the kiss when my tongue slides into her mouth. Lexa lets out a soft moan and her hips grind down onto me.

She pulls back and looks me in the eyes. "Clarke, I am supposed to be the one making you moan."

"Go ahead, hodnes (love)." I murmur.

Lexa bites her lower lip and nods to herself before leaning down to kiss me again. This kiss ends before I can take control of it again, and Lexa begins to trail kisses down my neck. I can feel her smirk against my skin when I inhale deeply. She lingers when she finds a spot that makes me let out even more noise.

I clutch at her shoulders and upper back, my blunt nails digging into her when she sucks hickies into my skin. My breath comes out in high pitched gasps as she slowly makes her way lower, lingering on places that she knows are particularly sensitive.

It feels like forever before she's low enough to be below even just my belly button. I gently push at her shoulders, urging her down further. She has to know how aroused I already am, how ready I am for her. Where she is, I have no doubt that she can at the very least smell it. Lexa traces her tongue downwards quicker, acquiescing to my request.

She looks up at me and we make eye contact as she slides a bit further down the bed, enough so that she's between my legs. She looks away from my face and at what's between my legs. Lexa's pupils blow out and I know that she must see how wet I am for her. Lexa meets my gaze again and I lift one of my legs to put over her shoulder so she has a better angle.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she leans in and gives a first exploratory lick. My eyes flutter slightly and my mouth drops open in a soft gasp. My heel presses a little harder into her back and one of my hands reaches down to tangle in her hair. Lexa hums against me and I know from experience it's probably because she loves it when I pull her hair. The vibrations of her hum feels like it travels through my entire body, setting my nerves on fire as she focuses first on my clit.

My entire body feels like it freezes up for a moment when she sucks. Then my back arches, my head tilts back enough that my neck feels like it's straining a little bit, and my eyes roll back. My hand tightens in her hair and I can both feel and hear her answering moan.

"Jok (f*ck)," I gasp out.

She loves it when I speak in bed, especially when I feel as wrecked as I do right now, and especially when I speak Trigedasleng. So Lexa redoubles her efforts at the sound of my voice, her hand joining the fray to slide two fingers inside of me. With how wet I am, they go in easily. She begins slowly thrusting as her beautiful, wicked mouth focuses on my clit.

High pitched, breathy moans escape my mouth that I've long since learned not to hold back since they serve as encouragement for Lexa. I gather my internal strength to look down at the beautiful woman, my wife, ai houmon, and make eye contact once more. I love seeing her between my legs, love seeing the lust in her eyes as she devours me. And she loves seeing how wrecked I am because of her. Honestly, I enjoy that too when I'm between her legs.

Lexa curls her fingers inside of me, easily hitting that spot inside me that that makes me clench down harder and release a moan I know Lexa always enjoys immensely. I can feel myself getting closer to the edge, can feel my body tightening around her, preparing for release. And we're in tune with each other's bodies, so I have no doubt that Lexa can tell how close I am, especially with how tightly I'm holding onto her hair and how hazy my eyes probably seem.

Lexa crooks her fingers again at the same time she sucks hard on my clit and I fall back onto the bed, breaking eye contact and arching my back once more as I grind sloppily against her. It takes only one more thrust before I'm falling over the edge, loud moans falling from my lips as I clench around her fingers. Lexa removes her lips from my clit and thrusts her fingers to help me through my orgasm. She cleans me up afterwards with her tongue, careful with how sensitive I am.

Once I stop twitching and she's done, Lexa climbs up my body and gives me a soft, gentle, loving kiss.

That's gay. Hello again, and I hope you enjoyed more smut! When I write the next chapter I'll have to see what, if anything, else I have planned for this book... If it's nothing, then I'll start the prompt book! And remember, you can give me prompts whenever about basically anything and I'll write it! I know I've already gotten a few Captain Ranya ones I'm excited about ;) Thank you all for reading and for your lovely comments! Stay awesome!