Rwby Vol.1 Part 4

Your POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my bed,or so would i thought.I feel something on the left side of my body. I opened my eyes tiredly and a blushing red Ruby is in front of my face.

You:Yes,Ruby?

Ruby shrieked and quickly get off me,then i see Leis and Yang smirking evilly.

You:Jack,did you,somehow,convinced Yang to,i'm guessing,push Ruby into me while i'm sleeping? You know you two have a few things in common.

I get up and they were stating at me,i realised that i have no shirt on. Ruby is blushing even harder now.

You:Im going to shower Leis | Jack:Alright.

Jack's POV

Ruby:YOUDONTHAVETOLITERRALYMAKEMEFALLFORY/N! (blushing red Ruby just realized that she accidentally said that out loud,and covers her mouth) | Yang:Dont worry,Ruby! For once,it was handsome's idea over here,not mine. (i slightly blush at Yang's complement) | Ruby:W-Whatever,lets go back to our dorm and get ready for the field trip. | Me:Mkay,ill see you girls later. Ill get Gemini and Aries polished and ready for any 'just in cases'

Yang:Alright,see you there Leis. (I blushed heavily when she said my nickname,while she chuckles and leave our dorm)

After they leave,i polished said weapons and soon Y/n comes out,i get a towel and take a shower,i almost forgot that when Y/n is in the shower,he usually dont hear anything because he's either deep in thought or in his little day-dreaming land.

Y/n:Thanks for polishing Gemini,Leis! | Me:No problem!

*Timeskip to the Forever Falls*

Holy...the scenery here is absolutely beautiful!

Glynda:Yes students,the Forest of Forever Falls is indeed beautiful. (DID SHE READ MY MIND?!) But we are not here to sight-see. (I think we already did) Prof. Peaches asked all of you to collect sample from the trees deep inside this forest. And i'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so. (totally not putting fear into us,no!!!!!)

Suddenly Glynda stop and turn to look at us.I heard some clinking sounds,i turn around and i think Jaune bumped into Cardin with a tray of jars.

Glynda:Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. (she shows a jar full of the sap) However,this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm,so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!

Cardin:C'mon buddy! Let's go.

Jaune stands there for a few seconds and followed Cardin.

Me:I dont like this one bit. | Y/n:Me too,but let Jaune do the right thing,if...that ever happens

I go to a tree and stab it slightly,soon the resin start to come out and slowly filling the jar and sheathe Aries. I check Y/n and he did a diagonal slash,the resin comes out in a faster rate than mine. He looks at me and smirks. He always has a quick thinking mind.

Me:Hey Y/n,what's your semblance? | Y/n:Swift reflex,basically giving me a faster reaction time than normal. What about yours? | Me:I don't know... | Y/n:Let me see your aura.

Meanwhile,3rd person view

Cardin's team is lazily sitting down while Jaune is doing their dirty work,he soon comes out with jars filled with sap,he outs them down and crashes on the grass floor

Cardin:Hey. Great work,Jauney boy. Now that wasn't too hard,was it? | Jaune:I think i'm allergic to this stuff...(he says with is allergies acting up) | Cardin:Great,great,great. So,Jaune,i bet your asking yourself, "why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect 7 jars of tree sap,when there's only five of us?" | Jaune:That is one if the many questions that i have asked myself today,yes.