Chapter 4

"What the heck were you doing where'd you go!!!!" says Sierra.

"Oh to my house in the woods. Alex informed me on some unexpected guests."

"Unexpected guests?"

"Yes some friends are going to be staying in town."

"Do you really mean they're your friends." I look around and pull her to the side.

"No they aren't but how else am I supposed to keep them away from people like you."

"What do you mean. People like me?"

"I'll show you after school just don't freak out. Promise?"

"Yeah I guess." After school Sierra follows me outside.

"Come on you're gonna ride with me on Snowy."

"Wait what! But."

"No buts you see what I have to show you is different and special now hop up."

"But can't we just walk?"

"My house is too far away to walk."

"Well fine then just this once." I help her get on and get on behind her. I grab the reins.

"Come on Snowy girl lets go." She takes of goes through town and goes to our house.

"Come on they might not be a little friendly at first but please understand."

"I see you are back." Alex says coming out of the house. "Yes I brought Sierra with me too." Alex pulls me off to the side. "What were you thinking?"

"She must learn of this. I have a feeling she will be needed in the future." Alex glances at her.

"Fine if you say so. Come. They have been waiting for your return." I nod and then glance back at Sierra.

"Come on let's go inside." She falls in pace next to me and I loop my arm through hers. As we walk in everyone turns to look at us. They all kneel.

"Welcome back home princess." They say.

"Stand do not call me princess outside of these woods if you are with me. You shall call me Dina. My human name. And everybody this here is my friend Sierra." I say letting go of her and push her forward a little.

They bristle a little and one starts to growl. Sierra glances back at me.

"Introduce yourself."

"Oh right um I'm Sierra hi. And um I'm from the nearby high school if you've seen it yet. Ah I'm 16."

The wolves all look at me and after I nod they all nod in a begrudging acceptance.

"Well since that's done. Alex come meet with me in a few minutes. I have to talk with Sierra."

"Yes..... Angel." He says and I ignore him.

Sierra and I walk outside and go a little while away from the house. Then she stops.

"What was up with all those people. I swear that one of them was growling at me."

"That's because he was. They're all werewolves actually."

"....................So if you're serious that they're all werewolves................. And they called you princess. Then that means." She looks at me wide eyed.

"Princess of the werewolves." I say smiling not able to contain it. Her breath gets quicker.

"I want to see." she says and I nod.