Chapter 5

"Just don't freak out too much okay?" She nods still staring at me wide eyed. I change into a werewolf and she lets out a squeak and I slowly come towards her then rub against her. She pets me and gradually calms down. I turn back into a human form and hug her.

"I'm so glad you're like chill about this me being a werewolf and all." She pushes me away with a excited face.

"Can you make other people into werewolves?"

"I had a feeling you'd ask this and yes you can though it's a long process. Plus you need a mate"

She frowns and thinks for a while.

"Tell me what you have to do become a werewolf."

"Well you have to cleanse yourself of the human smell in a special pool in the palace and be placed among a werewolf pack and make them accept you in a month. If not you'll be eaten just so you know."

"And if I do?"

"You go back to the palace and have an audience with my mother and father the king and the queen. They will observe you for a week or so until they decide what level to put you in. Then you will be sprinkled with a special powder that turns you into a werewolf though I've heard its excruciating pain. That takes two days. Then you're supposed to be alone for a month to get back to normal and then put in your group. Also remember you have to get a mate too." I say and she frowns.

"That sounds like a really tough and long process. But I want to try if you come with me." she says and I stop.

"After all that time I took to run away and sever all my friendships and family from me. Do you think I'd just be accepted back like it never happened?"

"Well you're the princess they'll have to make an acceptation." She says with a pleading face. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Fine I'll think about it. But just so you know it's gonna take me awhile because I have to think about the other werewolves staying at my house now too." She looks at me.

"Just not too long okay?"

"Yeah..... Oh wait one more thing." I write on her palm the sign for friendship in werewolf.

"Show this to the others when you get back to the house they'll treat you nicely." She bows to me. Then walks off in the direction we came. Right as she leaves my sight Alex is right behind me breathing gently on my neck.

"Rise." He sighs and is about to put his arms around me. I quickly move and grab his head.

"We are not together anymore. Understand. And if you try that again I will break off your neck."

"Ok." He says and I let go.

"Plus if you plan to win me back. It's going to take a lot more than what you've been doing. But that doesn't matter right now. Tell me the matters of the kingdom."

"Well the people have been outraged about your disappearance. Plus you did just start your debut. So the humans who quickly became your fans are outraged." I nod.

"Oh yes a new pack started to form a few days after you left."

"Not really new news there's always one or two forming."

"And that's about it. Just you leaving and a new pack." I nod again.

"So that's putting all the focus on me. Well I have to make my decision soon. I think my mind will be made up in a day or two. But for now I'm placing you over watching the others while I am away."

Alex nods.

"Well then let's get back to the house."