Chapter 11

"Okay everyone! Introductions!" I turn to my freaked out friends and frenemy. Everybody this is Jewel, Jeremy, Adam, and Cole." They say Hi to each other.

"And you peoples this is Carmen, Joseph, Harriet, Jake, Isabel, George, Jenny, David, Blair, and Chuck." They say Hi back. And that's when a car drives right up next to us. All the humans step back except for Sierra but she still flinched. And outcomes Alex in a all-black tux with a bouquet of red and white roses.

"For you." He says handing them to me and.

"Look at you always having to make such a big entrance."

"I'll always have to if I'm gonna even try to win you back like you said." he says and I smile and look at everyone else.

"Well now that we're all here let's go in." I say walking forward and putting my arm through Jeremy's. Sierra takes place next to me. Alex, Adam, Jewel, and Cole walk directly behind us and the others follow behind in their pairs. Then I had everyone go in before us so that Alex, Jeremy and I walk in last and all eyes are on me the only one with two dates. I laugh silently to myself. I dance with Jeremy for the first two dances. Then suddenly salsa music comes on. The one that was made for me and Alex specifically. Though it's different from the first time. Because the salsa music is always changing according to the feelings that you have for your partner.

"Would you like. To dance?" he comes up behind me saying.

"Fine." I snap at him.

"Remember when we first danced to this song." He says pulling me close.

"How could I forget. Your soul was totally baring me out at the time." I say grabbing his shoulder and his hand.

He frowns and laughs. "Oh yes that."

"Yes of course that."

"Well my soul is totally open now to your love." He says dipping me.

"While now I only feel hate." I say rising back up.

"I will make you love me again." He says and I snap to attention and the music gets sharp and dangerous.

"Olay!" I say clapping sharply in front of his face and he winces.

"You think you can just buy my love over again." I say dancing around him.

"Well you can just forget that and leave me alone." I say and slap him across the face. He touches it gently then looks at me and now his eyes are deadly poisonous. We start circling staring each other down. Then he comes over and lifts me in the air spinning me, throws me up in the air and catches me with my face half an inch from the ground. Then puts me back down. I smile at him.

"Was that supposed to scare me."

"No I just wanted to give you a little shock but I guess it didn't work."

"Well it seems you've calmed down." I say listening to the music get softer.

"Yes and I'm sorry for the rudeness." He says pulling me close again.

"No I've never seen you so what would you say.... Fiery before." I say and he smiles and dips me again.

"Of course you haven't you couldn't have been able to see all the sides to me yet." He says lifting me back up.

"But if you'd just open your heart once more."

"No." I say breaking his hold with my arms crossed face sideways. I walk away and he follows and spins me around and a final dipping pose.

"You will sooner or later. I won't give up." He says and lifts me back up to a sea of clapping and I walk away from him. Sierra walks up to me.

Runaway Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें