Chapter 15

"Awwww that's so cute. He's totally going to be your mate when you become a werewolf!" I sing. She blushes and punches my arm.

"Shut up!" she says and hides her face in her hands. I smile.

"Tanerise you should go to bed." Tracy says coming up to me with my nightclothes.

"Oh thank you love I will. Can you grab another pair for Sierra please. She'll sleep together with me tonight."

"Of course." Tracy says and goes to grab another pair of my pajamas and hands them to Sierra.

"Thank you very much." Sierra

"You're welcome." Tracy. Sierra and I change into the pajamas and get into the bed together.

"So you're life has always been like this." Sierra says after we've been lying there a few minutes.

"Yeah but it doesn't always seem perfect. Everybody always looks to you for commands and always expects perfection from you. Plus as you can see I didn't have very many friends." I say attempting a laugh. Sierra chuckles softly as we watch Tracy walking around the room turning of the lights. Just as she closes the door she calls goodnight to us. We say goodnight to her and the room is completely dark.

"You still have a few hours to back out of this."

"No I feel like this is right. I've been waiting for something like this my entire life. I just didn't know it until the opportunity was right there in front of me. I want to do this."

"Good when you're tired and broken down out there remember that feeling you had, remember me and what you could be if you get through this. I'll be here waiting for you to come back."

"Thanks.... Hey can I call you Tana."

"Yeah you can."

"Thanks Tana you're like an older sister to me you know?" she says turning on her side to face me grabbing my hand in her hands. I turn and put my other hand on her hands.

"And you're like a little sister to me." We smile at each other and gradually fall asleep still holding hands. The next morning Tracy comes to wake us up. We get dressed and while Tracy fixes up my hair I do Sierra's hair. We walk down the stairs together and just as we're about to separate I grab her arm she looks back at me. Then she just hugs me.

"This'll be the last time we'll see each other for a month right." She says.

"Yeah so I just wanna say I'll miss you and good luck and hug you one more time."

"Yeah thanks so much I'll miss you a lot big sis."

"Me too little sis." I say we hug each other for a second longer then we part. Me to my practicing and her to her rendezvous with her new guy and then her temporary home. I have my speech practice. Right now I am studying Greek. I've already perfected Spanish, Japanese, and French. My natural language being English.

Afterwards I have violin, piano, than cello practice. Next I have dance practice. Now they want me to start dancing ballet. After that I go upstairs and rest for a few minutes while Tracy draws my bath. I sigh happily after I take of my clothes and slowly slide into the warm bath water.